BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Pia ❊.
Garland, TX
I do believe that the product is overpriced but it’s also because of the brand. It’s very easy to apply and use, as well as long lasting! I used it for the first time recently and My overall opinion is that it does its job. I liked it but I do not think I would purchase again because of the price.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Plump up my lips immediately only thing I didn't like was the burning sensation it also leaves lips soft and glossy and if you don't want to wear it bare wipe it off and apply lipstick lips have that juicy effect
Taylor O.
Brewster, NY
I’ve been using this product for 2 years and it hasn’t disappointed yet. I think I’ve bought three travel sizes($14) and I finally gave in and bought the full size($28) one of my favorite plumpers. I told all of my friends about it and they all love it.
Giselle A.
I was kinda surprised about this and not gonna lie i thought this wasn't gonna work! But once i tried it i actually noticed a different i really like this and i currently ran out of mine but it really does work!
Khanyisile O.
Springfield Gardens, NY
These can be pretty controversial but I love them. I enjoy the sensation the lip injection gives me for a fraction of the cost of actual lip injections. I have issues with the appearance of my upper lip and this really helps me feel better about it
Gabrielle W.
Bronx, NY
I tried this product because of this youtuber I'm obsessed with. I got it from sephora. It didn't really do much for my lips, it was my first time using it. Its easy to apply and isn't messy. It does have a tingly feeling but i didn't notice a difference in my lips. Its a nice gloss though.
Jasmine L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Slight stinging sensation but instantly noticeable fullness. I prefer the extreme because of the reddish color it leaves my lips. Lasts about a few hours then requires reapplication.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
This product really works. a little expensive, but it works! it really does plump your lips but if you can't stand the burning sensation then you should avoid it! sold at Sephora, and anywhere else too faced is sold!
Sarita V.
Bigfoot, TX
Too Faced Lip Injection- Extreme did WONDERS! This product made my lips look nice and full. Just what i was looking for in a lip plumper. It did not dry out my lips which was a HUGE plus for when i applied my matte lipstick. Over all i would definitely purchase this product again!
Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
I've seen many reviews on this product on YouTube channels. So I went and bought it. Applied it and took 10 minutes to see results. I love what I seen and continued to buy more. :)
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?