BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alicia A.
Brick, NJ
This stuff is amazing! I use it after exfoliating my lips. Make sure to keep it within your lipline! It definitely makes my lips larger and more pouty. My only complaint is that it tastes terrible if you get it in your mouth. I like to wipe it off after 10-15 minutes and apply a Buxom plumping gloss.
Allison G.
This is the best plumper ever. It is super intense but not until a good minute after applying and they effects last for a few hours. My lips are always super plump and have a pinkish tint to them. This product also makes them VERY shiny which I love.
Katelynn P.
Los Angeles , CA
I though this product would for sure show results because it's a big name brand but I personally didn't see any. My lips are already a fairly good size not too small but not too big but i didn't seem to see any results. But it sure burned! lol
Jazmin A.
Love this product is actually works and leaves my lips plumpped!! At first I will say it does have luke a burning sensation but it's manageable I will wipe it off after 5 min and it does look like I've injected my lips! Love this product
KT K.
Gardner
This stuff is really nice. Idk if it's just me thinking it or if my lips really did get and STAY plumper over time but I think so. They aren't huge but they have more volume which is nice. It stings a bit but that's how you know it's working!
Cherise B.
Jacksonville , FL
At first when I used it my lips burnt, then after reading I found out it was normal and it instantly made my lips Plummer and more full I loved it and used it like crazzzzy ! I was a first time user and kept coming back for more it was great
julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
Really cool product ! I did hope the effect would last longer and be more dramatic but I do think that it gives a nice little plump for a little while. But watch out because the tangle of this lipgloss can surprise you at first,I know I was!
Ashlund G.
Lake City, FL
The Too Faced Lip Injection - Extreme is an amazing product!! At first there is a little tingle sensation. Then you will notice the lips starting to get plump. The plumpness last for a couple hours. This is my favorite lip plumper and I use it on the daily!! I highly recommend!!
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
The lip plumper works! When applying it has a cherry scent and is very easy to apply. I love the slight tingle it gives but from what friends have said "it feels like hot cheetos on your lips." I personally love it and gives a natural plump!
Emerson S.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THIS PLUMPER!!!! It keeps my lips silky and plump all day and never fails to make my lips look hot and kissable. Even if you don't like big lips a bit of this in the morning wakes up your lips and gets them ready for Other products !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?