BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Only rated a one because I like the brand and it's a shiny gloss. This irritates my skin a lot - I get red all the way around my lips and it has even irritated my hand. This is very strong, fine if you like that but I prefer Buxom for plumping much better.
Sarah M.
Cape may , NJ
If you want big lips this is the product to use! I got it for Christmas last year in my stocking and I was blown away. This product last forever and is definitely worth the money!
Sydney M.
This product was nice. It did as it claimed and lasted for a decent amount of time. It did burn a bit but went away after a few minutes. My lips were fuller after using it. Will repurchase when I run out.

Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
I got a sample of this in a beauty box and although I had high hopes for the product it was all tingle and no plump for my thin lips. I'm sure it works on some people, but not me!
Makeupbyana
I am a huge fan of big bold lips! I do not have the biggest lips therefore I like to try out things that will increase my lips. I tried this too faced lip injection but it was not quite what I was looking for. First of all, it stings a lot and my lips seem to only get red and puffy from the edges and the "puffiness" do not last for so long. So this is definitely a product that I will no longer buy.
Sophia B.
Clawson, MI
This works!! I don't have super thin lips, but when I want a little more definition I apply some of this lip gloss. The only small downsides are that it makes my lips very red and the area around it red and there is a slight tingly/poky feeling.
Toby C.
The best. It really makes a difference in your lips! Obviously you won't have Kylie Jenner lips after using it but they are definitely plumper! But don't overuse it bc you'll get mouth zits and DONT put it on on chapped lips! It's stings so bad!
TeeJay M.
Hallstead, PA
I really like this lip plumper 😀 it defiantly does have a tingly burning sensation so if you are sensitive to that feeling I don't recommend it. But it does what it says it does 😀
Morgan P.
Prineville , OR
I use this lip plumper on a pretty regular basis. It's not the best lip plumping product I've used but it does a well enough job. It has a glossy finish that usually last for awhile before it sort of fades. But it definitely gives my lips volume!
Mckenzie
The Too Faced Lip Injection plumper is great! It does plump your lips but it's not a huge change like some people would like. It does make your lips tingle and feel warm at first but after that it's great!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?