BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jensyn W.
New Hartford , NY
This product WORKS!! If you have small lips & would like to get plump lips this is the go-to product!! When I first bought it I didn’t think it would work at all, but I was wrong and it works amazing!!!!
Stephanie N.
hartsville
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The gloss is very nice, not too sticky. Packaging is great, has a doe foot applicator. You don’t have to use a lot of the product. It does sting somewhat but it doesn’t last that long. All in all it’s a good product and I would recommend.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
Stings so good! Lol. For me, it doesn’t sting that bad, especially the more you wear it! Now when I first bought it, I thought the price was pretty steep, but it actually lasted me for such a long time! I was totally taken aback by how long it actually lasted. As for the actual product, it seemed like it made my lips more red, which I found cute! And I believe it actually did “plump” them up!
Kenzie S.
Wichita, KS
I received this in an ipsy bag, and I was so excited to use it. Upon application, I was in such a hurry to take it off, as it stung my lips SO bad. I took it off, and I tried it one other time. I still did not enjoy the extreme stinging, but I did notice a slight difference in my lips. If you can handle it, I would go for it. As for myself, I could not.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Macalynn K.
Oneonta
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product glides on the lips very smooth. Beautiful color and smell! Extremely cute packaging! I've used this product for about two years and I will continue to buy it. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good lip plumper.
Sarah M.
Whewwwww this product is so good. It plumps the hell out of your lips and it makes them tingle in the best way possible. The color is beautiful and goes on the lips evenly, I highly recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Miami
Too faced is a wonderful brand, and I can see why they are very well known for their lip plumpers. I am already on my 3rd bottle, they last a long time, and you can feel the plumper working on the lips. I love wearing this when I go out to an event, I layer a moisturizing balm, then the too faced lip injection extreme and lastly a gloss on top to give its maximum shine without drying the lips.
Josee M.
Hudsonville
I like the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme a lot! This product, like all other Too Faced products, has cute packaging! It has a simple applicating wand for quick easy use. I have been wanting to buy another product similar to see which i like more to review for you guys!! Until then I would recommend Too Faced’s Lip Injection Extreme to anyone I know who is looking for fuller more plump lips!
Vanessa H.
Have used this lip plumper a couple of times and it does give you a tingling sensation that does hurt a bit but it’s not too much. If you can handle a bit of pain you can deal with the tingling. Regarding effectiveness I feel it’s quite not there on my behalf. I really haven’t noticed a difference on my lips when using the product. Maybe it’s just me I’m not sure but maybe it’s just not for me.
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
Does really plump your lips but it burns very very bad. I expected it to burn but not as much as it did. My lips were numb for a very long time. If you have a high pain tolerance you may be able to use and enjoy this product but I personally don’t think it’s worth the pain.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?