BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
This plumper gives my lips the FULLEST look I have ever seen my lips. I love the look it’s gives. I WOULD NOT recommend this too anyone with dry, cracking lips. This lip plumper is VERY extreme and has a burning sensation when you first apply it. It is nothing intolerable, but with chapped lips it is painful! It is definitely worth the little tingling it gives your lips when first applied.
Margaret G.
West hills, CA
Such a bomb product! Like honestly even if you’re just looking for s nice clear gloss this is amazing.  It truly gives your lips a fuller more lively look. I use this gloss with almost ever makeup look, natural, full glam, or just even a boring no makeup type of day.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme : There needs to be the option to rate this product 10 STARS. I have been using this product for years and I LOVE IT. The packaging is so cute and the product is perfect sizing. It smells good. I apply it on my bare lips, it gives a burning sensation which of course means it's doing its job and living up to it's name "lip injection". It makes your lips look full and plump. I love love love it. I even tried using it as just a lip gloss over my lip liner and lip stick, it still gave me that plump and full look even over all that other product. It's amazing!!! Every girl needs this in her makeup bag or vanity.
Jasmine T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is THE BEST plumper you can buy right now. It's just like the Too Faced Lip Injection but the plumping is a little more noticeable, lasts longer, and has a strawberry-type smell. I think dealing with the strawberry, if you don't like it, is tolerable and doesn't outweigh the benefits of using this product. Test it at Sephora and take before and after pictures if you're still skeptical.
Janie H.
Washington, DC
I bought this as a sample size from Sephora as I was skeptical as to how well it would work. I’ve always wanted to dip my toes in the lip plumping waters and this was definitely a good first impression. I love how tingly it makes my lips, however the plumping doesn’t seem to last all that long. It definitely needs to be reapplied periodically, which can be problematic for matte lipsticks.
Karen A.
If your looking for a safe and effective way to give yourself fuller looking lips this is it! Lip
Injections extreme is a stronger formula then the original lip injections and give you plumper lips in seconds. The applicator makes it easy to apply and the best way to maintain fuller looking lips with this product is by reapplying it throughout the day. Since it is a gloss it makes it easy to combine with lipstick in order to create different lip looks.
Jeanette G.
Monrovia, CA
This is HOLY GRAIL! I love this product so so so much. The lip injection extreme is a must in my carry bag. I have two different kinds of lip plumper’s from Too faced and I can’t leave my house without them. I go through them within 1 month because I use it so much. If you don’t have this product, what are you waiting for!?

P.s. it makes it seem like you got lip fillers but not too intense. Its just enough to give you those D.S.L Lips your man craves lol
Love, B.
Los Angeles
This is a very good product. It makes my lips softer, smoother, and plumper. My only hesitation is that if you can not handle intense tingling, you should not use this. It is fairly easy to apply, just as long as you are careful, otherwise it can get outside of your lips. It swells any patch of skin it touches, so try not to swatch this on your hand or outside of your lips. Overall, I think that this is a great product that I will continue to use.
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
Lip injection extreme is pretty great.. so I really haven't used a lot of plumbers but because my lips are kind of small I decided to try some out I really like buxom but this is good too, the results are more immediate and bigger but it makes your lips burn for like five to ten minutes I'll tag buxom Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Ana S.
Salinas, CA
THIS IS MY GO TO LIP PLUMPER!! It really makes me feel like i got lip injections, i apply it about 10 minutes before i apply my lipstick. Its super easy to apply, the packaging is just like a lipstick. I know it works when my lips burn a little bit, but its normal. I first tried it while getting into my moms makeup and i loved it so i had to get my own and ive loved it since!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?