BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
i am all for lip plumpers but i did not like this one. it stung really bad on my lips and was very uncomfortable. i took before and after pictures and it didn't seem to make a difference. i would not rebuy this product at all. way to painful on the lips
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
OMG I love this stuff! I have very small lips and you can definitely see an increase in plumpness and color in my lips after using this. I personally love the sting but a lot of people don't. So if you are sensitive I wouldn't recommend this. But I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
This did nothing for my lips. It did give it a tingly effect which I thought was cool and meant it was working but I noticed no difference in it...sadly cause I LOVE too faced brand
Sarah F.
Mesa, AZ
I recently got one of these in my ipsy bag and it is awesome!!! When you first put it on it tingles a bit, but thats how you know it's working. It worked great for me. I would definitely buy the bigger version.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
This product really works. a little expensive, but it works! it really does plump your lips but if you can't stand the burning sensation then you should avoid it! sold at Sephora, and anywhere else too faced is sold!
Ava K.
Darien, IL
I have very full lips, so I did not see a huge outcome after using this product, however, some friends of mine also use it and swear by it. They have naturally thin lips, and after using the extreme lip injection, their lips plumped up so noticibly that one friend's dad made a comment. Haha.
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
The best thing about this product is the smell/taste. It stings a little when you first put it on and then you can see a slight plumping of your lips. It also adds a nice shine to your lips. It doesn't last a long time but it's a fun product overall.
Sarah R.
I received this product a few months ago. I had never used a lip plumper product before. Wasn't sure if it would even work. I think the price is fair and worth the money. Purchased from Sephora. I would highly recommend this to others. I love it!
selena r.
Honestly, this product is just in my own opinion a bit crazy. I don't actually know the price of this because I received it in my ipsy bag but I would say it it pricey according to the brand. It is a very glossy lip injection, I personally don't like glossy things so this is a no no for me.
Perla G.
It stung as though I'd rubbed hot peppers on my lips, and it plumped my lips just a tad. For the amount of sting, I expected more, but it worked long enough to get some great selfies!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?