BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite lip plumper by far and also a product I use on a daily basis. I put this on first before applying any other lip products and I go through several of these throughout the year.
Amelia S.
Lapel, IN
I love this stuff! It really does plump up the lips. At first it has a stinging and burning sensation but that's what causes the lips to plump up. The results aren't overly dramatic. It just makes your lips look a little fuller. The only downside is that the effects don't last for a very long time.
Makenzie L.
Stockton, CA
This product works pretty well. I bought because I wanted real objects but to scared to try it. I bought from Sephora after looking at YouTube reviews. It's a good value because it's the same price as a liquid lippie. It just burns, don't get it in your mouth or on your skin
kassidy w.
Ona, WV
I absolutely love this product. It really plumps the lips, but in a natural kind of way. I never apply any kind of lipstick to my lips without applying the lip injection gloss. Definitely my favorite makeup product.
Mackenzie S.
Alabama
Good product I like the slight tingling sensation it doesn't burn and it plumps pretty well I like using it by itself on a no makeup makeup kinda day just for that extra umph or over/under my favorite lipsticks ! The packaging is super cute and well made too
Jocelyn G.
Ames
i love this product. i enjoy the fact of how well it work. i have small lips for i feel like this is really helpful when using lip liners & lipsticks or velvet mattes. i wish it tasted better, but it's taste isn't hard to get over & isn't bad. will buy again
Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I purchased at Ulta in a set with the original on Black Friday and I am addicted! It's the best lip plumper I've used before, it takes a little while to get used to the burning/tingling sensation but goes away fast. It's now a must have for me for full lips.
Hannah. S.
I received this product as a sample and if a little bit didn't go such a long way I would have bought one hundred more by now. This genuinely plumps my lips and keeps them nice and hydrated and glossy which is hard to find in a great plumper! Highly recommend!
Brooke V.
Huntington, WV
This product is absolutely amazing. Talk about your lips feeling more plump!! This lip plumper has worked wonders for me. It's super easy to apply and use. You can grab this online or any sephora stores near you!
Nichol M.
Media, PA
Love love love this product! Always use it! When i cant get to a Sephora and or Ulta i use the nyx, but never really do that because this product is a must in my makeup application process. I swear by this product
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?