BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kyra B.
I've bought the regular lip injection and this one and haven't seen much difference between the two. I suppose with it being a clear gloss it won't mess with other colors if you use it to layer on top of lipsticks but other than that it's nothing special.
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
Omg this product is top line amazing! I have used it day and night and have honestly seen a major difference. It honestly stings, but beauty is pain. There is slight redness, but truly works. I recieved this in an ipsy bag and have used it ever since!
Deija C.
Hayward, CA
Like almost every other lip plumpling gloss on the market, this leaves you with tingling lips and not much else (at least for me). While my lips looked shiny, I didn't notice any difference in their size, which makes this just an overpriced gloss to me.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I wasn't even expecting this product to do anything when I bought it from sephora, and though it didn't do much it did actually work a little. It's easy to apply & I've bought this product more than once! If you'd use it daily I'd recommend getting it.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I got this in an ipsy bag. It does the job - it makes your lips redder and plumper. Unfortunately it BURNS like crazy and doesn't last very long. Besides, my lips are plump enough already.
Paola R.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved this lip plumper. This last for hours do want feel super thick and stick. It's a very good quality for the price. I'm very happy with this product it's perfect for a night out . I'd definitely buy it again
Jennifer M.
Received this as a sample in a beauty box subsription. Only noticed a slight effect to the fullness of my lips. The formula is interesting and takes a bit to get past the burning and tingling feeling once applied. Not sure if I would purchase again.
Rubenn A.
edinburg, TX
this lip plumper is a staple in my everyday makeup routine! i have gone through about 6 tubes of this and everytime it exceeds my expectations! results are long lasting and look amazing! def one of my fav products
Brooke V.
Huntington, WV
This product is absolutely amazing. Talk about your lips feeling more plump!! This lip plumper has worked wonders for me. It's super easy to apply and use. You can grab this online or any sephora stores near you!
Lili W.
This product really increases the size of my lips and makes them look full. It does give a tingling sensation but once you use the product for a while you get used to it. It is very easy to apply and use and it does give your lips a nice glossy finish.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?