BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sera S.
Winona, MN
I love it! It's the bomb! I have heard it can cause irritation so be sure to test it on the back of your hand first. I had no problems with it and am so pleased with the results. I have mature skin so I really love how it plumps up my lips and hides fine lines. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Amanda O.
This stuff literally makes you look like you got lip fillers!!!!! so incredible. there is a slight discomfort when first using, but it is totally worth it for the big, soft lips you get as a result. Cant recommend enough! Definitely worth the splurge.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
This works great. I did my own before and after to see surprisingly good results. I don't mind the burning/stinging but if you are sensitive to that, this product is not for you. I can wear it over a lipstick as ling as i use a lip liner to prevent feathering.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This stuff really does work ...after you put it on your lips feel so funny! But hey it makes them like nice as a base for lipstick or if you just wanna have glossy big lips, worth the money!
Nicole P.
Fairless Hills, PA
I'll give it a Tb only because it does plump up your lips but it only lasts 15-20 minutes at the most. The gloss doesn't stay on your lips either. But the scent stays and I ended up getting bad migraines from it I eventually returned it and got my money back.
Katelyn S.
Cheyenne, WY
Best product ever!! This is probably one of my favorite makeup purchases. I love the packaging and it's very easy to apply. I purchased it on sale at Ulta for Christmas and would so buy it again! I absolutely love it!
Megan F.
Auburn, AL
Hurts extremely bad! I loved it the first time I used it just because of how much of a difference it made. The second time I used it my entire face broke out in hives. You also will never get used to how painful it is. Definitely my least favorite lip plumper.
jamie Q.
Hayward, CA
Too faced lip injection is a good plumping for lips, once you apply it to your lips. you will feel a little sensation to your lips and after that you will see that it change your lips into your normal lips before, it doest plump more as you expect but it still works compare as nothing you put on it.
Kaylin C.
If you want the "Kylie Jenner" look, this is for you! I've used this lip plumper for so many occasions, and it does the job!. The packaging is very simple and cute. The plumping last for a while so you don't have to worry. I would recommend this to a friend.
Maggie B.
Bowling Green, KY
My favorite lip plumper by far and also a product I use on a daily basis. I put this on first before applying any other lip products and I go through several of these throughout the year.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?