BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I purchased at Ulta in a set with the original on Black Friday and I am addicted! It's the best lip plumper I've used before, it takes a little while to get used to the burning/tingling sensation but goes away fast. It's now a must have for me for full lips.
Bella C.
Works a little to plump your lips but mostly makes them look red and irritated not to mention IT BURNS SO BAD and stings your lips wouldn't recommend unless you have a high pain tolerance
Mackenzie S.
Alabama
Good product I like the slight tingling sensation it doesn't burn and it plumps pretty well I like using it by itself on a no makeup makeup kinda day just for that extra umph or over/under my favorite lipsticks ! The packaging is super cute and well made too
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Plumps amazingly! It does have a little sting at first, but it goes away. Worth the price. It evens gives my lips a little more of a pink tone than usual. The packaging is super cute too.
Hannah. S.
I received this product as a sample and if a little bit didn't go such a long way I would have bought one hundred more by now. This genuinely plumps my lips and keeps them nice and hydrated and glossy which is hard to find in a great plumper! Highly recommend!
Jada J.
I liked this product when I tried a sample of it at sephora it made my lips tingle and I felt that it was working but then when I let it sit for a while it made my mouth all red and itchy so I think I had a reaction to it and I didn't noticed that it worked.
Jessica H.
Honestly expect way more out of this brand. Didn't think this did anything at all for my lips other than make them burn. Very easy to use but definitely wouldn't purchase again. Really disappointed with this. Not a cheap brand for something that doesn't work.
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
This stuff is EXTREME. The burn is INTENSE. I actually like the burn of this lip plumper. Just beware if you are of the faint of heart, this hurts people, seriously. I have 2 of these and if I feel flat I get this out for a nice plump and I'm out the door.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Finally and non STICKY lip plump. I love lip plumping glosses but they are just sooo Sticky and I really needed something that I could smear all around my lips since I have these wrinkles starting to appear :) Kudos Too Faced! Thank you soo much!
jamie Q.
Hayward, CA
Too faced lip injection is a good plumping for lips, once you apply it to your lips. you will feel a little sensation to your lips and after that you will see that it change your lips into your normal lips before, it doest plump more as you expect but it still works compare as nothing you put on it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?