BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anny R.
Somerville, NJ
Mixed reviews about this product. I used it a few times and I would get tingly feeling in my lips (which I heard was normal) I did see a little difference but after awhile my lips started breaking out in hives. I liked it at first but it has a nasty after effect. :(
Jilda B.
San Jose, CA
This actually WORKS!!! My lips are already big to begin with lol but when I used this product it looked like I actually had gotten my lips done!! It definitely met up with my expectations and I highly recommend this product for women and men who want full juicy lips
Megan H.
Downers Grove, IL
My sister loves this product! But when I used it my lips were very sensitive to it, I'm not sure why but it was extremely painful and it made my lips red! I think I just reacted to it wrongly and others may react differently! Give it a try! and let me know if i should get another bottle and try it out again!
Taylor Z.
Winston Salem, NC
It's one of the only lip plumpers that I have tried that actually give a noticeable result. The only down fall is that if you lips are at all chapped be prepared for a burning sensation for a few minutes after application.
Morgan N.
Rice, TX
Although this product gives an undesirable stinging sensation I notice results almost immediately! I wish they could improve the burning and smell of the product but other than that I definitely would recommend to all of my fellow makeup lovers wanting plumper lips.
Michelle C.
capron
I use this any chance I get I LOVE IT!
I purchased this at sephora for the fun of it & I was amazed with the results. It gave my lips a fuller look. You can apply before or after your lipstick to give it a glossy look & it will have your lips looking great for hours.
Ashley V.
Bakersfield , CA
I like this product, but I like the original way better. I don't find this one to be "extreme" like it claims, but it does plump your lips. Go to Sephora and give it a try before purchasing. I personally like the sting lol
Shelbie S.
I received this as a sample and I absolutely fell in love with it. My lips aren't that small, but they aren't that big either. This stuff gave my lips the right amount of pout and I will be buying this again when I run out!
Karely M.
This was received through Ipsy also! I love the effects my lip received from this product!! Although it does a great job, I just feel like it was to strong for my lips. My lips felt very stingy for a while. If you have sensitive skin, especially near your lips, I wouldn't recommend it.
Jana P.
Corvallis
This works amazing, I have only used it once as I borrowed it from my friend to try it and loved it. I will be buying my own very soon. It worked exactly how I wanted it to work. It definitely made my lips look much bigger.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?