BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Staci M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
This product really did do what it’s labeled to do. I don’t have how much more extreme it is than the first one. It has an extreme burning/tingling sensation but you get use to it and it doesn’t last too long. My lips did in the end look 2x plumper and kept them hydrated.
Olivia L.
Fayetteville
I really like this lipgloss! Very moisturizing and does have a slight plumping effect. This is the first time I have tried a product like this and I have enjoyed it quite a bit, however, it is a bit on the expensive side.
Anessa R.
Slay Lake City
So I love Too Faced so much!! I've honestly used about every lip product the have especially the lip injections!!! They are super sticky which I don't really like and the volume only lasts about 10 mins for me ): The packaging is soooo cute comes in a pink box!
Rikke H.
Love this product! But you won’t see the result until you’ve used it for a while. It’s a good price for the quality and result you do end up getting. Too Faced are among my to-go-to cosmetic brands.
Khessa H.
Bessemer , AL
I love this stuff. I must say it does have the tingling sensation that some find irritating, but I love it. I really works too. Some products take you thru the motions with no end result. I put mine on as soon as I start my makeup routine and mid way I wipe off and reapply, by the time I get ready to apply my lip product it's in full effect, double time. Yeah a bit extra. I know. Lol
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
This product is amazing when you first use it. It has an intense tingle of your not used to it, kinda feels hot on your lips for a few mins. It leaves your lips with a pink/red tone from the plumper. I really do see a difference but the longer you use it the more you get used to the feeling and i feel after that I don't see that much of a difference. But it's a really shiny gloss and I like that.
Ana M.
I LOVE THIS LIP PLUMPER! It has been the only and the BEST lip plumper I have used!! I also use a liger scrub then this lip injection gloss before I use any lipstick. It gives a good plump and a makes your lipstick look great !
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
Can’t get enough of trying new lip plumpers! This one in particular leaves a long lasting impression of nice plump lips. It also give a pretty shine to the lips which makes it overall ten times better! Definitely worth the bucks$$ Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Isabella R.
Duxbury
This is a sheer gloss which makes my lips feel very moisturized. I have purchased about 3 times and it lasts 2-3 months when used consistently. It is on the expensive side but it is worth it for the money. I would repurchase again.
Victoria S.
Clarence, NY
I love it, this product really plumps the lips to a kissable plump, I use it all the time but it does sting a lot, I bought it at my local Sephora store, it’s very easy it takes less than 5 seconds to apply I would buy again
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?