BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Malinda N.
This stuff really works!! At first you get a little scared from the tingling sensation but it subsides. My lips look nice and plumped. I love it. Its like a lip gloss so your lips shiny.
Lauren M.
My lips are fairly plump naturally, so I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference. I was actually looking for more of a tingle, since I really do love products like this, but a bit disappointed. It does smell really good to me though, and I do enjoy occasional use.
Isamar V.
Oh my goodness, I hate this! I really do! It feels like your lips are getting stung by bees repeatedly. And I honestly do not see a dramatic difference to justify the pain and torture lol. I would rather just pop a lighter color on the center of my lip.
Bella C.
Works a little to plump your lips but mostly makes them look red and irritated not to mention IT BURNS SO BAD and stings your lips wouldn't recommend unless you have a high pain tolerance
Eva H.
Bronx, NY
This is the lip plumper I've ever spent money on, it's the best of the best. I have always ordered it online or got it in stores such as Ulta or Sephora. It's a little bit more on the expensive side but it's totally worth the money. The moment I run out of mine I'll definitely run and buy another one.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
This works great. I did my own before and after to see surprisingly good results. I don't mind the burning/stinging but if you are sensitive to that, this product is not for you. I can wear it over a lipstick as ling as i use a lip liner to prevent feathering.
Mary D.
I love love love all of there Products but this has to be one of my favorite ones. It works so well!! Don't damage your lips with lip suckers. When you can use this and it gives your lips a tingling feeling. So you know it's working. The results are amazing
Maria G.
Riverside , CA
This gloss is my holy grail!! I love it!! I purchased the travel size since I was a little hesistant about purchasing the actual size considering that it is quite expensive!! But this gloss gives me life! My lips feel and look amazing
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This stuff really does work ...after you put it on your lips feel so funny! But hey it makes them like nice as a base for lipstick or if you just wanna have glossy big lips, worth the money!
Ashley L.
Frankfort, OH
lIP INJECTION BY TWO FACED WAS GOOD AT FIRST, FOR THE FIRST MAYBE FIVE MINUTES THEN YOUR LIPS GO DOWN AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH A TERRIBLE TASTE. i recieved mine in my ipsy bag and defiantly isnt something that i would want to go out and buy on my own time
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?