BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
This works really well and lips are visibly more full after a few minutes. while the gloss is clear, your lips take on a slightly redder color afterwards. The gloss feels nice and almost moisturizing on your lips. The only draw back is the smell, it smells like cheap cherry lipgloss that a kid would wear.
Tina U.
Oak Ridge, TN
I love all of Too Faced's products, and this one is no exception. It does what is needed as far as giving me just an extra little fullness to my lip and let's me feel a little more sexy, when the mood it right. Thanks!
Stacey B.
Columbus, MS
Absolutely love this lip plumper. It is the plumper of plumpers. From the time you apply it, it starts working. If you want big, juicy lips, then this is the plumper to get right here. I've been using it for about six months now and I'm extremely happy with it!
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Talk about a lip pluuuuumper! I have medium sized lips, I guess you can say.. lol. But they say go big or go home.. with this, I go big! Jk, lol. But the plump is noticeable, and I love it!
Kristhina R.
Laurel, MD
This product does show an improvement on lip size. But it is gone by the time you finish with your routine. I do not consider this a necessary beauty tool because you can achieve the same results with practice and liner.
Tara S.
This product is one of the better higher-end lip plumping products on the market but I can't say it's my favorite. The packaging is cute and it leaves a slight tingling sensation on the lips but it doesn't plump them as much as I would like. I'll continue to use it but try something else once I run out.
Thalia B.
Denver
So I have the Too Faced Lip injection plumping gloss and its good but its not my favorite its somewhat pricey for it to be an OK product, This was bought on Sephoras website. I used it a couple of times before switching
Holly B.
Waycross, GA
My absolute favorite! The first time I tried too face lip injection extreme I coated my lips with entirely too much thinking it was like other plumpers. BIG MISTAKE! A little goes a long way. Really does plump and last much longer. Slight tingle at first but after that it stopped but continued to plump.
Ewelina C.
New Britain, CT
Makes my lips super plumped and I love this so much, you don't need a lot of this product to feel the tingling sensation. Love this and would recommend 100% if you have big lips do not use this it will make them extreme.
Leilanie R.
This product gives you a more natural plump rather than an all out full pout, which is to be expected. The value is alright for the brand, but the problem with the product is that if you have sensitive lips it will sting a lot. Which might make your lips sore.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?