BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Megan H.
Downers Grove, IL
My sister loves this product! But when I used it my lips were very sensitive to it, I'm not sure why but it was extremely painful and it made my lips red! I think I just reacted to it wrongly and others may react differently! Give it a try! and let me know if i should get another bottle and try it out again!
Tera W.
Seeley Lake
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip plumper. The tingle is definitely something to get used to & when I first put it on I was kind of nervous because it was so tingly. Be Careful to keep it to the inside of your lip line. Absolutely hands down the best plumper I've ever tried!
Anny R.
Somerville, NJ
Mixed reviews about this product. I used it a few times and I would get tingly feeling in my lips (which I heard was normal) I did see a little difference but after awhile my lips started breaking out in hives. I liked it at first but it has a nasty after effect. :(
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
It's my favorite lip plumper! You can really tell the difference in a few minutes. The tingly sensation it gives you is refreshing. It's not too sticky and the taste of it is good. I love it. Definitely would repurchase it.
Stephanie H.
Bourbonnais, IL
The formula was somewhat sticky, I had expected it to be a tad thinner. Also the effects of the plumper did not last as long as I would have liked. But it was lovely for the time it did last. Maybe if I used the product long-term it would have longer lasting effects?
Brooke Y.
Aiken, SC
Love this product! It does a great job of plumping my lips, and is a perfect base for any lipstick once you wipe off the gloss after you give the plumper time to plump your lips. This is probably the best lip plumper I have used, and I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is wanting to try a lip plumper.
Michelle C.
capron
I use this any chance I get I LOVE IT!
I purchased this at sephora for the fun of it & I was amazed with the results. It gave my lips a fuller look. You can apply before or after your lipstick to give it a glossy look & it will have your lips looking great for hours.
ava s.
spokane
I loved it definitely plumped my lips.  The first time I didn't like it because it almost stung my lips but i loved it from then on.  Good value and and definitely worth the like twenty bucks which i think i got from sephora and would daintily buy it again.
Taylor Z.
Winston Salem, NC
It's one of the only lip plumpers that I have tried that actually give a noticeable result. The only down fall is that if you lips are at all chapped be prepared for a burning sensation for a few minutes after application.
Rickie C.
Towanda, PA
I am in love with this lip plumper. First off it works. It smelly pretty yummy. Feels good with a zing of maybe cinnamon??? Not sticky at all! It does wear off so needs reapplied often. I received a sample in my ipsy bag. And proud to I now use this everyday. I've been to their website to stock up on this product, which is a nice easy site btw. I am going to be purchasing more & there are so many color options too!!!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?