BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
I use mostly on top lip jut for an extra plumper. It's was my first time using this product. Yes nice and simple packaging. Yes it met my expectations in every way. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer G.
Bell City, LA
I was beyond satisfied with this amazing product, the scent of it is also sooo good !!!!!!!! The moment I put this on my lips I started to feel it working, I loved the sensation on my lips !!!!!!!!!!!!! had my lips looking shiny, plumping and luxurious, I would definitely buy again and highly recommend you to also !!!!!!!!!!!
Abby C.
Hebron, KY
All time best lip plumper. It does tingle a bit at first but I lOve that. I notice a big difference after using this product. It doesn't have a gross taste like some of the other plumbers do. I use it by itself or over top of lip stick and it works great and lasts a long time.
Tamara G.
Elk Grove, CA
I was not impressed it was a bit pricey but I thought I would give it a try, it was very disappointing I did not notice even a slight difference in my lips after using this product but I will say the product was very smooth applying and not sticky as some other products are.
Briana M.
Martinsville
I love Too Faced to begin with so when a product comes out I just have to have it, my lips are an okay size but this product made them look amazing. It did burn a little at first but then it made me have dramatic lips! Worth the price!
Katrina R.
I think it does a pretty good job plumping my lips at first but it doesn't last that long before it wares off. It also says u can pair it with other lip products and whenever I do that, the plumping effect is minimal which is a huge downfall for me. It works better alone on lips
Jenna C.
This is a really nice lip plumper/gloss. It burns a little the first couple times but not so much after. It has a really nice smell and it's actually very moisturizing. It's not a super great value because it's pricey, however it's perfect if you are more into high end makeup than drugstore.
Angelic D.
Coulter
I don't love this and I don't hate this. But then again I don't love or hate most lip plumpers. I've never really actually noticed them working soo yeah. But this one definitely stings more than most.
Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I've been using this lip plumper for a few months and I really like it. It lasts a long time on my lips and makes them look nice and plump as described. I haven't noticed any long term effects but it looks great when applied so I will continue to use and I'd definitely repurchase.
Chelsey H.
Tomball, TX
Amazing lip plumper! Very smooth texture, seemed to have glitter in it! Very beautiful on the lips. Once applied you can start to feel it tingle as most lip plumpers do. Wait a few minutes and you can see a difference! Only thing it can be too thick and hard to eat or drink with!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?