BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
This doesn't just sting like a minty lip gloss, this burns. It literally felt like needles on my lips and though it did make them plumper I did not enjoy it and prefer my buxom lip polishes.
Ashley F.
Jacksonville, FL
It's my favorite lip plumper! You can really tell the difference in a few minutes. The tingly sensation it gives you is refreshing. It's not too sticky and the taste of it is good. I love it. Definitely would repurchase it.
Taylor Z.
Winston Salem, NC
It's one of the only lip plumpers that I have tried that actually give a noticeable result. The only down fall is that if you lips are at all chapped be prepared for a burning sensation for a few minutes after application.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
It burned my lips for about 5 minute 👎 And you can't tell much of a difference even after 15 minutes of putting it on. Not worth it. I love the brand too faced just not this product so save your money
Letha S.
When you use this you have to exfoliate your lips first. Then your lips will tingle but that helps will the plumping of the lips. My lips are kinda full alrdy but I still didn't see any difference after using this product. But it's great for a lip gloss bc of the shine
lexi m.
i have tried this product before and fell in love .i am a repeat user and i will always be a repeater and i love it . this product is applied on real good. i bought this product offline . and that is the only place i can find it. i would recommend this to anyone
Jilda B.
San Jose, CA
This actually WORKS!!! My lips are already big to begin with lol but when I used this product it looked like I actually had gotten my lips done!! It definitely met up with my expectations and I highly recommend this product for women and men who want full juicy lips
Kayla c.
Bradenton, FL
Oh gosh, my lips got big, red, and the red spread past my lips. I can't tell if I was having an allergic reaction to it, or that's actually how it was. So I gave it three stars just in case that's how it was supposed to be.
Chelsie P.
Richmond, VA
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a serious staple in my collection. I have really small lips and thinking about getting actual lip injections that cost 600 dollars! No no no this product made me reconsider that!
Jana P.
Corvallis
This works amazing, I have only used it once as I borrowed it from my friend to try it and loved it. I will be buying my own very soon. It worked exactly how I wanted it to work. It definitely made my lips look much bigger.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?