BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I've been using this lip plumper for a few months and I really like it. It lasts a long time on my lips and makes them look nice and plump as described. I haven't noticed any long term effects but it looks great when applied so I will continue to use and I'd definitely repurchase.
Sierra A.
Can feel it working as soon as you put it on-tingles the lips and makes them kind of pink-great scent and not bad flavor-I'm a repeat user of this product and I will definitely be purchasing it again
Vanessa D.
I had mixed feelings when i first used this product. But surprisingly it was better than i thought. It made my lips a little tingle nothing too bad or overly anoying it also gave me a minty/ fresh feeling on my lips which i liked. I didn't see my lips change significantly. All in all i liked it i would deff. Buy the full size.
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
This isnt "painful" like other people are saying. I like the tingle and the color it turns my lips. Very moisturizing and doesnt clump. Went beyond my expectations because usaully plumpers do nothing.
Abby C.
Hebron, KY
All time best lip plumper. It does tingle a bit at first but I lOve that. I notice a big difference after using this product. It doesn't have a gross taste like some of the other plumbers do. I use it by itself or over top of lip stick and it works great and lasts a long time.
Rachel W.
Pueblo, CO
Love love love LOVE!!!!! Word of caution it does tingle but this gives amazing results, and my lips not only look more plump but have a little pink tint as well that holds up for a good amount of time
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
I use mostly on top lip jut for an extra plumper. It's was my first time using this product. Yes nice and simple packaging. Yes it met my expectations in every way. I would definitely recommend to others.
Angelic D.
Coulter
I don't love this and I don't hate this. But then again I don't love or hate most lip plumpers. I've never really actually noticed them working soo yeah. But this one definitely stings more than most.
Briana M.
Martinsville
I love Too Faced to begin with so when a product comes out I just have to have it, my lips are an okay size but this product made them look amazing. It did burn a little at first but then it made me have dramatic lips! Worth the price!
Andrea W.
Loved how plumped this too faced product made my lips feel. I'm not sure that they physically got any bigger, I believe it was just the tingling sensation. However, it feels good over a great lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?