BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yami C.
I really love this product. It really does what it claims to do. I put it on before I start my makeup and by the time I get my lips they're nice and really full looking. Haven't stopped using this product(:
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
Tried this for the first time today. The burning sensation was a little much, I wasn't expecting it at all. But it wasn't anything unbearable. It did leave my lips looking more full and plump! Will definitely be using again.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff really works !!! One of my holy grails ! I've Gwen using for months and it makes a big difference! This is a staple in my collection ! I recommend this to everyone! I will continue to repurchase:)!
Michele B.
Amarillo, TX
I've tried other lip plumper and honestly didn't really have much hope this one would work but let me tell you...one application made my lips look fuller for the entire afternoon and into the evening. I especially like the way it plumped my lips at the edges hiding little fine lines.
Kristen m.
This lip plumper stings like no other! I really cant stand how painful it is. It is not worth being so uncomfortable for. I cant even leave this on for long at all. It gives me red irritation all around my lips. It does help to plump lips, but in my opinion id rather just overline my lips.
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This stings a little when you first wear it but it does it's job! Only reason I give it 4 stars is because it really dried my lips out but not too worried I only wear it when I really want a dramatic look! So if you're looking for plump lips this does the job great! Just make sure you got some lip balm after!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I received this wonderful little gem in my ipsy bag an I am really thinking about spending the 22$ for the full size it's amazing!! It does tingle but the results are so worth it! I love too faced cosmetics.
Katie H.
Loganville, GA
I was very hesitant about this product and what it would offer and I was very suprised at the results. It was not a huge change but enough that I could notice and so could a few of my coworkers. It does have a slight sting when you first put it on but nothing that would make me stop using it. And the results lasted for several hours.
Regan R.
Columbia, MO
I do love this product and I have seen results; however, while using this product you will be uncomfortable! It kind of burns or gives a tingling sensation in your lips. It also makes them red. But, you will notice a difference if you are willing to spend the money on a high end product!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I was surprised by how much I actually like this product. Within a couple of minutes I have super full, pouty lips. I use this product first then go in with a colored gloss and it looks amazing! Would definitely recommend if your looking for a little more volume.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?