BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is amazing stuff one swipe of the wand and my lips started feeling funny then I noticed lines in my lips started to disappear my lips looked fuller and plumper in no time at all.. It leaves a beautiful gloss finish that you can wear on any occasion and now they have colors too.
Sarah N.
Shamokin, PA
Love this! My lips do look bigger to me after using. My fiancé hates it though, because he says it stays sticky on my lips for too long and he dislikes the tingling feeling he gets when he kisses me. I don't mind it, but he's not a fan! Love how shiny my lips look after use too.
Zekije L.
What can I say about this lip plumper, but boy does it sting your lips. It's sometimes intolerable how it feels on my lips. Only plus side is that it does make your lips appear plump. I will not ever buy this again, because the plumping factor isn't that worth it for the sting you feel.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA
I have very small lips so lip plumper are a must in my make up routine. I bought it in Sephora because I had read many good reviews on the product. It wasn't too expensive. I love how it feels when you apply it. I would buy this product again. It really does help my lips look fuller.
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
Best lip plumper ever. It smells like some kind of fruity alcoholic drink and it makes you lips super tingly. A couple swipes of this and my lips were extra plump. I noticed a huge difference after using it!
Whitneyy L.
Bronx, NY
If you're a makeup guru like myself , you'll love this product. I put this on , when i'm preping my face so when I put my lipstick on my lips are plumped and full . And since I have small lips , I see a difference in the plumping effect.
Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I've been using this lip plumper for a few months and I really like it. It lasts a long time on my lips and makes them look nice and plump as described. I haven't noticed any long term effects but it looks great when applied so I will continue to use and I'd definitely repurchase.
Andrea W.
Loved how plumped this too faced product made my lips feel. I'm not sure that they physically got any bigger, I believe it was just the tingling sensation. However, it feels good over a great lipstick.
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
This isnt "painful" like other people are saying. I like the tingle and the color it turns my lips. Very moisturizing and doesnt clump. Went beyond my expectations because usaully plumpers do nothing.
Rachel W.
Pueblo, CO
Love love love LOVE!!!!! Word of caution it does tingle but this gives amazing results, and my lips not only look more plump but have a little pink tint as well that holds up for a good amount of time
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?