BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katrina R.
I think it does a pretty good job plumping my lips at first but it doesn't last that long before it wares off. It also says u can pair it with other lip products and whenever I do that, the plumping effect is minimal which is a huge downfall for me. It works better alone on lips
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
This lipgloss is alright, but nothing special. Its pretty uncomfortable and burns a bit, especially if you have dry lips. In my opinion, it is not worth the price, and does not plump your lips that much. It also has less of a sticky gloss feeling, and more of a wet slick feeling.
Natalie S.
Greer, SC
This product works right before your eyes. Not only does it make your lips insanely soft and glossy, it really does plump them and make your lips look fuller!! There definitely is a tingling sensation. I find it's much more severe if you use directly after using a lip scrub, so I wait a few minutes between now. I actually like how the slight tingles!
Angelic D.
Coulter
I don't love this and I don't hate this. But then again I don't love or hate most lip plumpers. I've never really actually noticed them working soo yeah. But this one definitely stings more than most.
Celestial C.
Breckenridge, TX
This is one of the best lip enhancements yet! It actually does what it says it's gonna do. I love the way my lips plump up and how luscious they look! It gives my lips a fullness that I couldn't get anywhere else. Why suffer from injections? I'd take the easy way and this product IS the easy way!!
Sierra A.
Can feel it working as soon as you put it on-tingles the lips and makes them kind of pink-great scent and not bad flavor-I'm a repeat user of this product and I will definitely be purchasing it again
Shannon A.
new york city
it burned/tingled my lips a little bit but its manageable. the more you use it, the less it works I guess your lips get used to it. very sticky but shiny and made my lips fairly large. it's lasted me a long time however I don't use it everyday. I'd buy again if I happen to run out.
Rachel W.
Pueblo, CO
Love love love LOVE!!!!! Word of caution it does tingle but this gives amazing results, and my lips not only look more plump but have a little pink tint as well that holds up for a good amount of time
Jenna C.
This is a really nice lip plumper/gloss. It burns a little the first couple times but not so much after. It has a really nice smell and it's actually very moisturizing. It's not a super great value because it's pricey, however it's perfect if you are more into high end makeup than drugstore.
Vanessa D.
I had mixed feelings when i first used this product. But surprisingly it was better than i thought. It made my lips a little tingle nothing too bad or overly anoying it also gave me a minty/ fresh feeling on my lips which i liked. I didn't see my lips change significantly. All in all i liked it i would deff. Buy the full size.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?