BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Charisma T.
Chillicothe, OH
So I was looking for a lip plumper for awhile and came across this at Ulta. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, and I personally don’t think I see a very noticeable difference? At first my lips were getting that tingly sensation and a bit red, but I don’t think it did much. Probably won’t buy again. I’ll continue lining my lips instead.
Cindi F.
Overton, TX
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I had never tried it before so this was a perfect opportunity to try something new. When I first tried it, my lips really tingled and I got it outside of my lip line( I know this because my lips were red everwhere I put it) once I got the hang of it, it really does work!
Katherine S.
Wayzata, MN
I like this product for when I want my lips to look much bigger. The only problem is that it tends to irritate my lips quite a bit! It leaves my lips stinging, almost as if a bee stung my lips. Although, the stinging goes away after about an hour. I probably won't buy it again, although.
Namrata P.
Fremont, CA
Wow this really does make your lips plump. This is the best one I have found to actually plump my lips. The first time I applied it it had a burning sensation. Which was a little overwhelming at first but it went away after a couple of seconds.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
Love Too Faced products and was happy with this product as well. Received as a gift, I quickly tore into it and covered my pucker with glossy lip-plumping heaven. Thought the effects were short lived I was a happy phat pouted woman in the moment. It is a little pricey, but unless you get injections what can you expect from a topical treatment?
Naomi K.
Its an okay product. I do not see much of a change with my lip size. All I just feel is a really tingly sensation and it turns into a burning sensation. But my lips were much redder than before. I like the way it smells but if someone is looking for noticeable plump this wouldn't be the thing to do it.
kate c.
Raleigh, NC
Kylie jenner lips for sure. This stuff is amazing and it also gives that tingly feeling so you know its working. It looks and smells amazing. Easy application and it isn't sticky at all. i would for sure get this product again and for my friends.
analeise w.
Philadelphia, TN
i got this product in my ipsy subscription bag and i thought the gloss looked very pretty from the outside and i've used it multiple times since getting the product. it's very easy to apply and i would probably buy again if given the opportunity.
Guadalupe R.
This product is good but it leaves my lips really red sometimes. It does sting the first couple of times but I've seemed to get used to it. There are cheaper brands but this isn't too high. I would repurchase this when I need to.
Laura C.
I use this probably every time I do my makeup just to give my lips a little more plumpieness! it tingles a lot and sometimes burns but it's bare-able and it also makes your list glossy and shinny which I love
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?