BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Regan R.
Columbia, MO
I do love this product and I have seen results; however, while using this product you will be uncomfortable! It kind of burns or gives a tingling sensation in your lips. It also makes them red. But, you will notice a difference if you are willing to spend the money on a high end product!
Yami C.
I really love this product. It really does what it claims to do. I put it on before I start my makeup and by the time I get my lips they're nice and really full looking. Haven't stopped using this product(:
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This stings a little when you first wear it but it does it's job! Only reason I give it 4 stars is because it really dried my lips out but not too worried I only wear it when I really want a dramatic look! So if you're looking for plump lips this does the job great! Just make sure you got some lip balm after!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff really works !!! One of my holy grails ! I've Gwen using for months and it makes a big difference! This is a staple in my collection ! I recommend this to everyone! I will continue to repurchase:)!
Rebecca S.
San marcos, Tx
Love this gloss! Goes on easy, not overly tacky. Starts tingling and your lips become a little pink. It look so natural. Your lips for sure plump up. Don't kiss babies with this on! You'll leave them with a swollen area from where you kissed.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
This lip plumper is amazing! It was super tingly then made my lips very plump! It didn't burn as much as some other plumpers do, and left a pretty glossy look after. I only use Too Faced lip injections extreme!
Dawn B.
For someone like myself that doesn't have a top lip, and doesn't have the money for true lip injections, this product is amazing! You can actually feel it working as your lips will look more "plump" for several hours! A dream come true if you want nice lips for a great price! Amazing!
Kristen m.
This lip plumper stings like no other! I really cant stand how painful it is. It is not worth being so uncomfortable for. I cant even leave this on for long at all. It gives me red irritation all around my lips. It does help to plump lips, but in my opinion id rather just overline my lips.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This stuff is horrible. It made my lips burn and it wouldn't come off at all. I would rather have regular lips than have this on for even a second. I would never spend money to buy this or recommend it to anyone.
Sierra B.
Manhattan, KS
It does sting a little bit when you put it on, but it works for me! I love that it is clear, so you can wear it with whatever color you want, and it seems this little bottle will last me quite a long time!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?