BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rochelle E.
Bowie, Md
Great product for the price. I would say that this is my second favorite brand below Victoria's secrets lip plumper. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a cheaper, but effective lip plumper. It is easy to use and very glossy. Too Faced over all is a great go to brand for makeup.
Taylor B.
IN LOVE ❤️ When you first get it there is a tingle for a minute. You do have to get used to it. But the tingle stopped after using it so much so I do exfoliate my lips wait 10-20mins then put it on. BOOM!!! Big Lips. Warming it is an extreme tingle.
Susan C.
Richmond , CA
Too faced lip lip injection travel size are perfect for when you are traveling. They are affordable and cute to have in your bag. They don't last as long as I would like them to but still a good item to have. I would recommend to other to try them out.
Guadalupe R.
This product is good but it leaves my lips really red sometimes. It does sting the first couple of times but I've seemed to get used to it. There are cheaper brands but this isn't too high. I would repurchase this when I need to.
Rachel H.
Hopkinsville, KY
By far my favorite lip plumper. very similar to buxom's but better brand ❤ however, do a little swipe on your hand before you buy. a friend of mine had an allergic reaction from this. always try before you buy!
Nicole H.
I've never tried lip plumpers before. This one wasn't as intense as i thought it'd be. There was a tingle, and it gave my lips lots of color. I could not see much difference in the plumpness of my lips though
Cindi F.
Overton, TX
I received a sample of this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I had never tried it before so this was a perfect opportunity to try something new. When I first tried it, my lips really tingled and I got it outside of my lip line( I know this because my lips were red everwhere I put it) once I got the hang of it, it really does work!
Katherine S.
Wayzata, MN
I like this product for when I want my lips to look much bigger. The only problem is that it tends to irritate my lips quite a bit! It leaves my lips stinging, almost as if a bee stung my lips. Although, the stinging goes away after about an hour. I probably won't buy it again, although.
Christina L.
Tranquillity, CA
I absolutely love this product. I've been using it daily since I got it. If you have realistic expectations, you'll really enjoy the plumpness it gives to the lips. I already have decent sized lips but it gave me the little boost I wanted without looking as dramatic as fillers would.
kate c.
Raleigh, NC
Kylie jenner lips for sure. This stuff is amazing and it also gives that tingly feeling so you know its working. It looks and smells amazing. Easy application and it isn't sticky at all. i would for sure get this product again and for my friends.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?