BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jocelyn J.
Dallas, Tx
I got it as a reward at sephora and I loved it . I use it before anything else and it works wonders! I love the packaging and the way it makes my lips look. I am definitely getting a full size when I am out of the trial size. I would definitely recommend .
Danielle S.
Orange, CA
A lip plumper that you can actually feel working. The tingly sensation combined with the shimmery gloss really grows the appearance of your lips in seconds. I've used this since it first came out and it also tastes and smells great. Definitely recommend.
ALisa J.
Abilene, KS
When I first put this on, I couldn't figure out why my lips were tingling! Then I noticed that although I had no color on, my lips were darker and fuller.
What fun! This stuff really works! However, I wish it lasted longer... I'd say an hour is about average.
Leali S.
My lips are pretty full to begin with so I couldn't really judge this product based on my lips. But I did take a before and after and I noticed a slight difference. I would recommend this to friends with smaller lips because of the great impact it would make on their lips.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I feel like this doing so much justice at all. It was expensive, so tingly it hurt and burned, and sticky. I definitely don't recommend this product again. It was a ways of money and there was no difference at all for me
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Works well to plump lips, but the results are temporary. Also the tingling/ burning sensation was too much for me to handle. I would not purchase again, as the payoff was not worth the pain. I purchased this at Ulta.
Lauryn S.
Redlands, CA
Love this product! Made my lips look bigger than before. I have a high pain tolerance, so the burning sensation wasn't painful to me. Rate 10/10. Would re-purchase (:
Kate E.
Green Bay, WI
Depends on how sensitive your lips are-- it basically swells your lips to make them bigger, so they will swell more depending on your sensitivity. Stings a little, but feels great and does wonders for those who aren't blessed with the #best lips 🤷‍♀️ Some say it isn't enough, but I think it's just enough!
Elizabeth W.
I've been using it for about two weeks now and I have notice a bit of a difference when I wear lipstick now. My lips look a bit fuller. I love how smooth it goes on. It doesn't make my lips hurt like some other lip plumper a that I've used that burned.
Alyssa F.
Roy, UT
I have owed this for about 3months or so give or take I dont feel like it makes that big of a difference other then making the outside of my lips red the only thing it does for me is tingle them but its supposed to be a lip plumber an i thought maybe it takes time but still hasn't worked how i imagined
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?