BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Malory L.
Decatur, GA
I really do love this... The only downside to it is that it does make your lips quite red from the sting. It does what it says it will do, plump, and it lasts long and looks good. Doesn't dry your lips out, actually makes them feel amazing. I received this in my ipsy bag and I'm very pleased. :)
Lily H.
Lake Linden, MI
This lip plumper is amazing. It is a little sticky but not so much that it bothers you. I bought it from Ulta. It causes your lips to feel a bit "stingy" but I found it likeable. I've used most of my tube and plan to get more. Definitely recommend.
Rachel V.
The best lip plumper on the market. I have virtually small lips and after using this products they doubled in size. Not only is it very easy to apply, it lives right up to the name lip injection. I frequently use this and would defiantly buy it again.
linda B.
Porterville, CA
I recommend not buying the product. It doesn't work as well as its put forth. Not worth the full 28$, didn't show results worth 28$. I bought it at Ulta, I plan on taking it back. I do not recommend this product!
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
I have a love but hate relationship with this lip plumper. It works great and plumps my lips for the first 20-30 minutes but then it completely wears off. The gloss is very pretty shinny clear though even after it wears off, I still like how it looks.
Maile F.
Dunwoody, GA
This gives immediate results! Tingles for about a minute but it's not bad and the results are worth it! Lips look perfectly pouty and gloss is not sticky at all. Can't wait to see results after using for a month!
Rochelle E.
Bowie, Md
Great product for the price. I would say that this is my second favorite brand below Victoria's secrets lip plumper. I would recommend it to anyone that wants a cheaper, but effective lip plumper. It is easy to use and very glossy. Too Faced over all is a great go to brand for makeup.
Claire C.
Pineville, LA
This lip gloss is not sticky like many other lip plumpers! But if you have sensitive lips be warned! It does tingle but I do not find it irritating. My lips do look a bit plumper when wearing it so it does its job!
Susan C.
Richmond , CA
Too faced lip lip injection travel size are perfect for when you are traveling. They are affordable and cute to have in your bag. They don't last as long as I would like them to but still a good item to have. I would recommend to other to try them out.
Mallory K.
Pittsburgh, PA
There is a noticeable plump in the lip but it tingles and burns badly. I can't always keep it on long enough to see continued results but I'm sure if I did they would be great. It also makes my lips look really red like irritated red not a cute red.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?