BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Asha D.
This is a good lip gloss to plum your lips but it probably isn't worth the $28 you have to pay for it. I bought mine at ulta and when I put it on I realized that barely any product comes on to the wand. It takes a little while for any change to happen to your lips and it does go away after about 15-20 minutes.
Jessica M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love it! It felt really tingling and it worked right away. Best lip plumper ever! It is definitely worth the price. I have tried a few and I most say this one is by far my favorite. If you're very sensitive I don't recommend it because it is strong but other then that it works and it lasts a long time.
Mika C.
So i bought this from Sephora and my sister bought the Glam glow one. I like the Too Faced one a little better just because it doesn't make your lips feel extremely tingly. But honestly, I don't really see much difference in my lips, but it may just be mine. But!! It does smell and taste pretty good lol
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
I am OBSESSED with this stuff. I just finished my second tube and haven't been disappointed yet. I will say, I haven't noticed much if any of a difference in the plumpness of my lips, but this stuff must kill the dead skin because once it's dried down a bit my lips feel so smooth.
Akshara N.
I know people complain about the stinging....but what do you expect from something that literally increases the size of your lips?! I dont find that the stinging is too much or even that uncomfortable, as long as you stay in the line of your lips. Doesnt last all day, but does last long enough for a night out when worn under lipsticks. Ill be buying again!
Laura C.
I'm always one to try lip plumpers so I instantly picked this up! it's a great plumper I feel it does plump your lips not too much but just enough. it's pretty tingly and the feeling stays for a bit. I love the size too
Rey B.
Littleton, MA
Lip Injection is the best lip plumper on the market. I use the Extreme plumper because it has lasting effects. There's a strong tingle sensation but it only lasts about 30 seconds and isn't painful. Be careful not to overline outside your lips with this plumper or it might irritate your skin if it's sensitive.
Judy C.
I tried this at sephora and my goodness I did not expect it to hurt my lips SO bad. It hurt long after I applied it. Felt like thousands of ants crawling on my lips biting them! And it didn't even plump them very much!
Jaydn M.
I hate giving bad reviews but I have to be honest with you guys.. this burned and chapped my lips so badly I couldn't wear lip product other than lip masks and chapstick for a week. It didn't even end up plumping my lips, but just made them red and sore. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Too Faced, this product was just a miss for me.
-much love
lacy m.
Junction City
Ulta beauty two faced Lip injection
I have some pros and cons for this product.
Here are my pros
Convenient Container
It has a glossy finish
Good moisturizer
And its present tasting !
I love this product i have no cons for this product
I would recommend this product to friends!!!
This lip plumper really works!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?