BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda R.
Miami
Too faced is a wonderful brand, and I can see why they are very well known for their lip plumpers. I am already on my 3rd bottle, they last a long time, and you can feel the plumper working on the lips. I love wearing this when I go out to an event, I layer a moisturizing balm, then the too faced lip injection extreme and lastly a gloss on top to give its maximum shine without drying the lips.
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
Does really plump your lips but it burns very very bad. I expected it to burn but not as much as it did. My lips were numb for a very long time. If you have a high pain tolerance you may be able to use and enjoy this product but I personally don’t think it’s worth the pain.
Soraya A.
Santa Clarita , CA
I love this lip plumper! It truly does make your lips plump and it also gives them a nice color. There are some irritants in the gloss which are what makes your lips tingle and makes them plumper. The tingle is not bad and only lasts for about 3 mins. This gloss is also very moisturizing and last for about 3 hours. The plumping effects are not permanent though, they only last for a couple of hours, you do need to re apply if you want the effect to last longer.
Brandy T.
Rio Hondo, TX
I normally love any too faced products, but this one was just terrible! It made my lips burn and did not make my lips look big. It was very sticky and just unappealing to look at when i was wearing it.
Madison
Review for: Other more...
I love the two faced lip injection extreme so much it’s so cool and I love how it looks on my lips I love the packaging and I love how it’s has an affordable price I love the smell and I definitely 100% recommend this product to all!!!
Remi P.
Vinton , VA
My all time favorite lip plumper! Definitely not for anyone who hates a stinging or tingling plumper, but I dig the feeling, and it's a permanent part of my routine before I do my lipstick for the day.
Nadia C.
Rialto
The extreme definitely gives a dramatic difference when I apply it, I’d apply five minutes before your other gloss and if you’re working with lipstick After just wipe a bit off! It doesn’t lessen the plump. Def would buy it again
JoyLynne R.
Wilkes-Barre
Works beautifully, but if you have sensitive lips i don't recommend! The packaging is pretty, the effects last 2-4 hours, and it's a good value for the amount of product. I would (and have) repurchased
Tatum P.
h
Purchased at: ULTA
It does as advertised, but the effect doesn’t last long at all. The scent of this is pretty unpleasant too, it’s super artificial. I don’t know if I would buy this again, considering how long it actually plumps your lips for the price.
Laurah O.
You can definitely see and feel a plumper pout! The smell is sweet but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea! I on the other hand loved it! The effects were lasting and I would recommend for a temp look!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?