BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tayler D.
Beaver Falls, PA
If your lips are not the size you want, and you don't have the extra cash for injections, grab this little beauty! This product is a game changer for sure. Before I apply my lipstick, I swipe this on to add some plump and volume to my lips to give them that full look!
Michele H.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have this product a 4 out of five because the first time I tried this product my lips were super sensitive and cause slight irritation leading to red skin around my lips. However the second time it was a charm! Slight tingle in the lips but it did plum them nicely
Alexus V.
Overall, this product is really good if you want to boost up the appearance of your lips. I would totally recommend this lip plumper. Best apply before you apply any other lip product for better use. Can be purchased at your local makeup store like Sephora and Ulta.
Tamm S.
Thomasville , NC
At first I was a little skeptical, but it really works. You can see the difference in a couple of minutes . It feels very tingly, but that means it's working. Put it before or after your lipstick/gloss and it will still works.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
When I first got it it burned my lips so bad I could talk right, the burning sensation went away after an hour completely. I feel like it didn't do much for my lips. Maybe they might look bigger because of the gloss but that's about it. Not a big fan of this product.
Rachel L.
Anderson
This plumping lip gloss gives you the results it promises. I had always considered getting lip injections until I tried this long lasting gloss. It's easy to apply, but you may experience a tingliness the first few minutes after applying. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants bigger, fuller lips!
Danielle P.
Petaluma, CA
It definitely works which is why I'm giving two stars instead of one. I work in the makeup industry, so I'm always trying new things, however this is one I wish I hadn't tried. This lip plumper makes my lips feel like they are on fire! So incredibly painful. I whipped it off of my lips with my hand and the my hand started burning too! I will never use this product again
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
I have this lip plumper and I can't say it works great but you do feel the tingling sensation and it feels like its.working and it does a.little but I don't see much of a.differnce. it does look nice over lipstick..I do put it on over my lipstick now and it will slightly make my lips look fuller and its a nice gloss!!
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
This product has definitely helped plump my lips. I have used it multiple times. The price is a little too high and only last a little over an hour and you have to reapply. I would buy again because it is the best I've tried.
Adrianna N.
I love this too faced product. This is not something that I use everyday but definitely something to use on the weekends when I'm going out. I bought this at sephora and I fell in love with it. Takes a few minutes to kick in, almost felt like a gloss going on. It def makes your lips tingle but it made my lips so plump.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?