BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Daneymis BM-118761 P.
The reality is that I do not notice the difference I do not feel the lips with more thickness, the only thing that I like is that it is moisturizing. Also I considers that the price is very unfair and high
Lexie A.
Kansas City, MO
I am OBSESSED with this stuff. I just finished my second tube and haven't been disappointed yet. I will say, I haven't noticed much if any of a difference in the plumpness of my lips, but this stuff must kill the dead skin because once it's dried down a bit my lips feel so smooth.
Laura C.
I'm always one to try lip plumpers so I instantly picked this up! it's a great plumper I feel it does plump your lips not too much but just enough. it's pretty tingly and the feeling stays for a bit. I love the size too
Eliana M.
I cant really tell if its making my lips look red and irritated or plump. It doesn't sting or burn too bad but it DOES have a little pinching feeling. As soon as you wipe it off the plumping goes away immediately. Pretty sure all it does it make your lips red.
Victoria V.
Del Rio, TX
For a non permanent treatment to plump your lips but this is a good product. The sting might be a little sensational for some but it's bearable I wouldn't recommend for someone that has sensitive skin. I think there's better products out there and if you really want to plump your lips try getting injections lasts longer and you can get a professional opinion.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR
I wear this stuff non stop. I usually put it on before I start my makeup routine so that it has time to sink into my lips before I put any color on them. But, even without a lipstick or tint, this gives your lips a slight red flush from the irritation it causes. I love the tingling feeling and it tastes better than a lot of other lip plumpers on the market.
Jessica M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love it! It felt really tingling and it worked right away. Best lip plumper ever! It is definitely worth the price. I have tried a few and I most say this one is by far my favorite. If you're very sensitive I don't recommend it because it is strong but other then that it works and it lasts a long time.
Caylyn T.
Surprisingly wasn't a fan of this product. I naturally have big lips so I didn't see a noticeable difference in size however, I couldn't get past the burning feeling. I had to wash it off after 2 or 3 minutes and it left an itchy, red ring around my lips.
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
I don't notice a huge difference on size of my lips while using the product. However, there is some tingling after application, the shine looks amazing, and my lips are a deeper pink color after use, most likely from whatever the plumper ingredient is.
Luisa O.
Love the feeling of it in my lips. It makes lips look plumper and fuller & although it sometimes irritates them because it is such a strong formula I would repurchase in a heartbeat once I run through my current tube
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?