BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
I have this lip plumper and I can't say it works great but you do feel the tingling sensation and it feels like its.working and it does a.little but I don't see much of a.differnce. it does look nice over lipstick..I do put it on over my lipstick now and it will slightly make my lips look fuller and its a nice gloss!!
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I love this stuff! It smells really good and I love the weird look of it, it's like I'm putting on liquid unicorn essence or something (is that weird?) anyway, I pop this little guy in my purse and I use it throughout the day :)
Tayler D.
Beaver Falls, PA
If your lips are not the size you want, and you don't have the extra cash for injections, grab this little beauty! This product is a game changer for sure. Before I apply my lipstick, I swipe this on to add some plump and volume to my lips to give them that full look!
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
This product has definitely helped plump my lips. I have used it multiple times. The price is a little too high and only last a little over an hour and you have to reapply. I would buy again because it is the best I've tried.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
When I first got it it burned my lips so bad I could talk right, the burning sensation went away after an hour completely. I feel like it didn't do much for my lips. Maybe they might look bigger because of the gloss but that's about it. Not a big fan of this product.
Danielle P.
Petaluma, CA
It definitely works which is why I'm giving two stars instead of one. I work in the makeup industry, so I'm always trying new things, however this is one I wish I hadn't tried. This lip plumper makes my lips feel like they are on fire! So incredibly painful. I whipped it off of my lips with my hand and the my hand started burning too! I will never use this product again
Suziee V.
Palm desert , CA
I liked this product I just disliked the stinging part but of course that's the whole point! It is pretty pricey for a small tube! It lasts a while honestly! I expected more of it honestly! I honestly wouldn't buy it again.
Apollonia F.
San Antonio, TX
I didn't really like this one only because I didn't really see a difference at all an it just made my lips burn. I would love to try a new one if so. A lot of my frienda always have good things to say but didn't work for me.
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
It doesn't do anything at all .At first when I tried it I thought it would work but I doesn't .The only reason i bought it is because it moisturizes your lips.The only expectation i had for it is make lips look bigger .I tried this it wasnt worth a single penny of my money
Zoë C.
Erlanger, KY
This product didn't do too much for me, but it may be because i already have fuller lips. The packaging is adorable. One of the best things about TooFaced. It gives a slight burning sensation but its not unbearable at all. I personally like the smell of it too.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?