BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Zahrah H.
Dearborn, MI
Decent product, but not the umph I was looking for. One of the best products I have ever tried was by VS before they only exclusively started selling undergarments. If you have a VS that still sells makeup I would get their lip plumper it's cheaper and works great. It is in a big metal looking silver package.
Jaci C.
Denver, CO
I think this is great product for people that would like to make their lips look more fuller and thick so that there lipstick can really pop out. It is a good price and it's very easy to apply on the lips because its almost like a lipgloss. I would buy this again the only down fall about this product is that it does sting your lips when you first apply it on the lips.
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
It doesn't do anything at all .At first when I tried it I thought it would work but I doesn't .The only reason i bought it is because it moisturizes your lips.The only expectation i had for it is make lips look bigger .I tried this it wasnt worth a single penny of my money
Cintya R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried both the too faced lip injections. my lips are a little bigger than average so the regular lip injection didn't do much, this one really made such a difference. super long lasting. I've tried all sorts of lip plumpers and this is definitely my fav!
Melinda H.
Orange City, FL
I tried this product and unfortunately, it irritated my lips so bad. I used as directed by making sure I only applied on my lips and not skin. I suggest to apply a small area first to make sure it's not too strong for you.
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
This lip plumper is the real deal. I will admit that the first time i used it I got a bit concerned because the tingling sensation was so extreme. However, the results were amazing and last a few hours.  You eventually get used to the tingle. This is the perfect start to any beauty routine to prep your lips for color or to wear in its own for a naturally plumped look.
Kim S.
SPARTA, NJ
This works SO well!!! I researched so many & this was always the highest ranking!!! It gives a definite lip plumped look for sure! The package is clean & a little larger than an average lip gloss. I'd highly recommend it!!!
Karen N.
I like it as a gloss but I don't feel like the "lip injection" idea works for me. Essentially it plumps your lips because your lips get irritated lol I like the consistency and that it's not sticky but idk of id repurchase because I don't use it for its purpose!
Mo P.
Provo, UT
It really works! I'm not sure how long it lasts but oh my gosh my lips are a lot fuller and look great! It's really hydrating feeling and smells amazing. I haven't found a lip plumper that works before this. Hopefully the effects last.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Let me start by saying my review is only based off of the fact that I couldn't handle leaving this product on my lips! It was just way too irritating for me. I was only able to leave it on for 5 minutes so I really can't say if it would have plumped my lips any. Only plus was that it wasn't sticky and had a pleasant smell.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?