BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Allison S.
This product is AMAZING. It burns and tingles at first. But after you're left with great looking lips! It was a little pricey but absolutely worth every penny.! It lasts a decent amount of time. I think everyone who wants bigger volumous lips should give this product a try!!
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It keeps my lips really moist which I like. I also like that there is not a strong tingle fill. But I don't really think I noticed my lips being any bigger from it. For the price I guess I was expecting a little more from the product.
Blake C.
Tallahassee, FL
This lip plumper is okay.. its not my favorite. the problem with this one is that it stings to much for my liking and I don't see the results that I get from "grande lips" and the grande lips is not only cheaper but it actually has hyaluronic acid in it to help permanently make the lips more full.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
Best lip plumper I've tried! I don't mind the tingling sensation. I actually enjoy it! It smells good and I like that I can put it over any lipstick or just use it on its own. I will definitely buy another one when I run out of mine!
Hayley R.
My lips are a good size to begin with, but when I got the sample of Two Faced Lip Injections Extreme, I actually saw a noticeable difference in the size of my lips. I don't think I would buy it again, because I don't really need it, but if you have thin lips it's worth the buy!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I am so obsessed with this!!! I never like lip plumpers Bc they're usually useless but this is awesome. It's a strong tingle at first like you want to wipe it off but hold out, when it gets ready it's so moisturizing and plumps for real
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I'm in love! You can feel it tingling on your lips as it goes to work. My lips looked supple and moisturized. If you're expecting plump voluptuous lips, this is not for you.

Delicious scent and taste!
Qiana S.
Staten Island, NY
This product has been raved about all over YouTube and I didn't believe the hype until I decided to purchase it and see for myself. The tingling sensation might be a bit much for some people, but you get used to it if you're using this product on a regular basis like myself.
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
I'm not a regular lip plumper user. That being said my lips hurt so much I had to take this off after five minutes. Yes it does work for it's intended use of plumping your lips. But mostly due to irritation. I wouldn't use this again.
Shawn S.
Holmes, PA
I got a sample size in my Ipsy bag and will be buying a full size. This stuff of great! Definitely plumps the lips. It has a slight tingle when it first goes on, but it's very light weight, not sticky and brings out a nice natural colour on your lips. Great on its own as it has a glossing effect and also good under lipstick. I've used it under a matte liquid lipstick with no problem
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?