BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anya A.
my favorite lip plumper! I use this as a base for my lipsticks and even as lip gloss. 20 something is a little pricey because I use so much of it at a time. I wish the tube was larger or the price was lower. I will continue to buy this because it is now a necessity.
Brandi B.
Wichita, KS
I got this in my Ipsy bag a few months back and I like it for the most part. It tingles after you put it on, like most plumpers, but not for very long. My lips are so thin that you'd think I would notice any plumping, but I just notice irritation with slight plumping. It smells good. But I can't do the irritation.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I love this stuff! It smells really good and I love the weird look of it, it's like I'm putting on liquid unicorn essence or something (is that weird?) anyway, I pop this little guy in my purse and I use it throughout the day :)
Ericka H.
I love this plumper more than most. It just came out recently and I already have it in my purse and use it almost every day. It's a lovely plumping feeling without being too tingly. It is a gorgeous sheen without the sticky feeling. The packaging is omg...it's so beyond lovely. I am obsessed.
Danielle P.
Petaluma, CA
It definitely works which is why I'm giving two stars instead of one. I work in the makeup industry, so I'm always trying new things, however this is one I wish I hadn't tried. This lip plumper makes my lips feel like they are on fire! So incredibly painful. I whipped it off of my lips with my hand and the my hand started burning too! I will never use this product again
Mia A.
I love Too Faced, and I like this lip gloss. It's very shiny and stays on my lips for a decent amount of time. I don't think it actually plumps my lips...although it does have that cinnamon-y tingle to it. I just like it because it's glossy and has pretty packaging.
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
This product has definitely helped plump my lips. I have used it multiple times. The price is a little too high and only last a little over an hour and you have to reapply. I would buy again because it is the best I've tried.
Ashley M.
Hubertus
It was really nice although I wish it was more effective. It did leave my lips hydrated and I could see a bit of a difference. Definitly will be trying it again.
Liz A.
Indian Land, SC
Definitely did its job! I let some of my friends try it and they thought it burned a little too much. I have little lips so I was willing to suffer for a minute because you can definitely tell a difference. Will be repurchasing!
Sarai C.
San Jose, CA
This is by far my go-to product! I wear this at least once a day, (notice the bottle is almost gone), and i really enjoy it. It brings a nice tingly feeling to your lips and it makes them big, bouncy and dark. If your looking for a product to help you achieve bigger, fuller lips in the long run, i recommend this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?