BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah P.
Fort Worth
This product was not my favorite. It does plump your lips but if you accidentally place this product anywhere else on your skin then the area around your lips will swell and turn red as well. This lip product also came with a very heavy burning sensation. My lips felt like they were melting off. This product does give plumper lips but also comes with a burning sensation and red areas around the lips.
Tara D.
Sticky, a bit on the expensive side for the amount of product you get. Can be uncomfortably tingly - though it does not plump as well as other plumpers. The smell is off putting as well. Would not recommend.
Ashleigh D.
Manhattan, KS
I liked this, but I wasn’t too crazy about it. I’ve used other lip plumpers that smell better and work better than this one. It is a gloss so it won’t last that long. I would not purchase this product again.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got in a bag wants like a subscription bag, and I fell in love with it so much but I had to go purchase one it is definitely one of my favorite lip plumper‘s I’ve never really used one before so when I found this when I was in love instantly
laney F.
Billings, MT
This product wasn't really a wow product, though I could see how some might like it. First off the application was easy and it went on smooth. The tingling was expected but I feel it went on longer than most of my other lip plumpers. For the actually plumping, it wasn't that amazing, I noticed maybe a little more fullness, but not a lot. If you're just going for a slight plump then this might work for you.
Julissa C.
Oak Creek
This lip gloss is very high quality with pretty packaging and a nice as you could say “buzz” all though i would like it to plump your lips more rather than just make them red i definitely would buy it again!
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
too faced is such a beautiful damn company!!! they can get all my money if they keep selling things like this. i love anything they put out. gotta find this in stores again i can’t get enough of the product!
Johannys B.
Orlando, FL
By far the best lip plumper! It is very effective, although it may be strong and hurting for some! I’ll say it from now it does bother a bit and stings but it is truly effective the difference is noticeable.
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It does hurt and sting a bit. Not too much of a long lasting product unless you reapply. I expected more stinging from the product. Packaging is nice. I might consider trying it out again. I would recommend if reapplying isn’t an issue for you
emma H.
Nashville
Review for: Other more...
It’s a great product! I felt like the first few times I used it, it definitely did its job. After a few times it just didn’t do it for me anymore (maybe I got used to it?), but it is definitely something I still use as a base or after a lip scrub. I do get some results, but not as much as I used to. I haven’t used the extreme version, but I may try it out knowing that this product did somewhat work for me!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?