BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cris M.
Nesbit, MS
So far this has worked really well. I like the tingling and scent without it burning my lips. Easy to use applicator and it last for several hours.. the price is not too high but definitely worth the money. I have repurchased this 5 times.
Jalessa H.
Warsaw, IN
I like how it makes my lips look plumper but I didn’t like how red it turned my lips. I received this in my ipsy bag. Have used it a few times. Not something I use a lot.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI
Is great because it really works as an injection. It make your lips look bigger but it really itches to get there, the price is not high and doesn't last long. Is not my best product from too faced but if you are looking to have bigger lips for a short time this is your product!
Maddie M.
Dexter, MI
When I first applied it there was a slight tingling sensation, but it wasn’t painful by any means. The product did make my lips look more plump and full within a few minutes but the result doesn’t last more than an hour or so. I do like it as a clear lip gloss though. I also find it doesn’t work as effectively over lip liner or lipstick.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
It was okay. I wasn't a big fan of the price. And I like the buxom polish way way more. When I'm paying 30$ for a full size tube of lip gloss I expect it to work really well. I was let down and exchanged it for my buxom one writhing days.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
This product 100% plumps your lips! Yes I.T will sting directly after application, but I.T is a tingle that is bearable. Soon after, your lips will be larger and more noticeable. I usually mix this with a colored lip gloss to add more color to my lips, but also because the plumping does make my lips look slightly red. Overall, my favorite lip plumper and definitely more intense then the regular
Rahmah i.
Edison, NJ
I would really like to try this item!!!!! It looks like it is really amazing pigment and it’s a bit pricey but looks like it might be worth it I want to buy this item but hopefully I get it sent from Influenster as I review ❤️
Grace H.
Lynnwood, WA
This stuff is the best lip plumping product I've ever found it def stings a bit and plumps up your lips but because it's such a thick gloss it's impossible to put another lip color on top. You could layer a colored lip under and put this gloss on top but then you don't get the full plumping power. The results also last maybe an hour tops but I don't mind that because I wouldn't expect a lip gloss to permanently change the shape of my lips lol
Andrea R.
Burkesville, KY
Too faced lip injection extreme is one of the best lip plumpers I have ever tried! Tried and true, it is worth every penny. It leaves your lips tingling and plump, but no burning. It also has a beautiful, light shimmer that looks awesome over lipstick or on natural lips. If you're looking for a good lip plumper this is what you want!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I don't use this as an every day lip gloss but I do use this when I go out at night. I am not a big fan of lip stick, but this gives my lips a natural dark pink flush, a tingle so that I know it's working, and a definite plump. I always have it in my clutch!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?