BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie M.
Chicago , IL
While results only last 2-3 hours max, I do feel like this gloss really works. I have fair skin so it not only plumps but also boosts the blood flow and my lips get a little rosier which is nice. Does tingle and sting, so if that's not your thing, you won't enjoy this product, but I don't mind, it's nice to feel it working.
Marisol E.
This stuff really works! I feel like my lips are about 25% bigger when wearing this gloss. The only con is that I don't notice the very long term effects. Also, it can leave my lips feeling very dry after it is gone from my lips. But other than that it definitely enhances the lips to look larger and more plump! Worth it!
Odessiah S.
Evansdale, IA
I enjoyed this lip plumper. It actually does the job unlike most of the ones I've actually tried. It does however have a stinging to it but it's not horrible not is it pleasant but I do like the glossy finish it gives my lips.
Anya A.
my favorite lip plumper! I use this as a base for my lipsticks and even as lip gloss. 20 something is a little pricey because I use so much of it at a time. I wish the tube was larger or the price was lower. I will continue to buy this because it is now a necessity.
Rosemary M.
Downey, CA
When I first got it it burned my lips so bad I could talk right, the burning sensation went away after an hour completely. I feel like it didn't do much for my lips. Maybe they might look bigger because of the gloss but that's about it. Not a big fan of this product.
Danielle P.
Petaluma, CA
It definitely works which is why I'm giving two stars instead of one. I work in the makeup industry, so I'm always trying new things, however this is one I wish I hadn't tried. This lip plumper makes my lips feel like they are on fire! So incredibly painful. I whipped it off of my lips with my hand and the my hand started burning too! I will never use this product again
Alexus V.
Overall, this product is really good if you want to boost up the appearance of your lips. I would totally recommend this lip plumper. Best apply before you apply any other lip product for better use. Can be purchased at your local makeup store like Sephora and Ulta.
Jade B.
Dexter, MO
This product has definitely helped plump my lips. I have used it multiple times. The price is a little too high and only last a little over an hour and you have to reapply. I would buy again because it is the best I've tried.
Tayler D.
Beaver Falls, PA
If your lips are not the size you want, and you don't have the extra cash for injections, grab this little beauty! This product is a game changer for sure. Before I apply my lipstick, I swipe this on to add some plump and volume to my lips to give them that full look!
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
I love this stuff! It smells really good and I love the weird look of it, it's like I'm putting on liquid unicorn essence or something (is that weird?) anyway, I pop this little guy in my purse and I use it throughout the day :)
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?