BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie M.
Chicago , IL
While results only last 2-3 hours max, I do feel like this gloss really works. I have fair skin so it not only plumps but also boosts the blood flow and my lips get a little rosier which is nice. Does tingle and sting, so if that's not your thing, you won't enjoy this product, but I don't mind, it's nice to feel it working.
Kayleigh W.
Ferndale, MI
I am obsessed!! There is definitely a bit of tingling/burning sensation (that goes away) but this is hands down the best and most effective lip plumper i've ever used. I wear it a lot on days that I don't want to add a color to the lip because it accentuates the natural color of your lips and visibly makes them look larger.
Alison L.
Rosemead, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT MORE THAN ANYTHING. When I first started using this, I thought I was going to stop after I finished this bottle, but I loved it so I had to go buy another one. The plumping doesn't last as long as I would love it to, but I love the product. It's a little bit pricey, but I would say it's worth the price.
lalahibdhbd j.
want plump lips without having to go the Dr for botox? Try the #TooFaced #LipInjection today ! Made mine look #sexy, #kissable and #fab all without the hassle and under 1 minute. 👀 for it at your fav beauty store. #highlyrecommend 💋
Marcie M.
Too Faced Lip Extreme Lip Injection is nice gloss. It has the tingle that I really enjoy in a plumper. It doesn't give as much of a plump as I would like but with it being a gloss it makes your lips looks plumper anyway. The gloss is sticky though which is what I hate about lip gloss. It's nice but wouldn't pay full price for it.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is my absolute favorite. I use it almost every day. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. It doesn't really make them huge, it just plumps out the wrinkles I have in my lips. I love this stuff I always use it before applying my lipstick. I plan on buying this once it runs out again. I recommend it to all my friends. I love it.
Okie B.
This is by far my fave! I know it is a little intense for some people but it is the most plumping as well! I have repurchased several times. It's easy and sometimes if you are going matte. I put it on for a bit to plump and wipe it off and apply it fills in lips and helps in keeping lips from looking crackly and dry for me.
Criscynthia P.
Bought this out of curiosity. It definitely does plump your lips and gives them a full effect. When first applied, the lipgloss will sting your lips for about 3-5 minutes. For the price, however, I feel like the product doesn't plump your lips enough to call it "extreme".
Sarabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
I have two shades in this product and both are fairly sheer on my light/medium skin tone. One of the shades has a little glitter in it while the other does not. I really enjoyed how glossy this product is. It makes my lips look soon good. The two things that I do not like about this product is that they are pretty sticky and they burn the lips. However, the burning is not too bad.
Kendra Y.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first tried this product I was unsure about the results. After using it a few times I now know that it is very effective. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to make their lips a bit more plump and luscious!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?