BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Angela J.
Phoenix
Ive only used this product once in a while because my sister has one and to me it worked amazingly but to her nothing really happened to her lips and I thought that was pretty weird but it made my lips 3x bigger and so full and amazing but one thing I didn't really like was the smell it was weird but it didn't bother me that much when it was on
Kori G.
The only lip plumper I've used where I could physically see and feel a difference. Definitely not for the faint of heart because it BURNS, but beauty is pain sometimes. I apply it while I'm doing the rest of my makeup to prep my lips for lipstick.
Alisha M.
It does have a strong tingling sensation I wouldn't so much call it burning but I know some people can't stand it on their lips because they say it hurts, for me it works, the tube lasts forever because you only need a little bit to get results.
Tiffany M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I loved this lip injections extreme by too faced I loved how it made my lips feel and look and also looked awesome with lipstick on would recommend it to everyone
#1 D.
This lip plumper works wonders for my thin lips. I started using this plumper on the summer of 2016 and just in the first month of using it I saw some lasting effects. The immediate effects are amazing too. My lips have never looked better. It does sting quite a bit though.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Elizabeth Z.
This plumper felt amazing on my lips and smells so delicious! I haven't very thing lips and this made me look like my lips were some what normal. I had a 40% off coupon when I bought it but I will def be buying again without a coupon . I do recommend this product !
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
This is my favorite lip plumper I've tried. It's not too sticky. It's not for someone that is sensitive to the tingling sensation. I have also noticed my lips appear and feel plumper. It's kind of on the pricey side, but I think it's worth it.
Stephanie B.
Los Gatos, CA
I tested this product in Sephora and became immediately hooked when my friend asked me how I suddenly got lips like Kylie Jenner! This product plumps lips and enhances natural lip color. I also enjoy its cool, tingly sensation. It is a pretty powerful product so be careful to not apply or rub anywhere but lips, for it will most likely irritate/ redden the skin.
Jeanette C.
One of the best plumpers I have ever tried! It really works!!! I could tell a difference the first time I tried it! I will admit, At first there is a stinging feeling on your lips but once you get past that feeling you can really notice a huge difference. At first I wasn't sure because it stung but now I kind of like the stinging feeling!
Tamara M.
I don't want to do get injections on my lips so this product was just what I was looking for. I purchased mine online at TooFaced.com & it comes in nice packaging. I recommend this to whoever doesn't want to do injections and goes to the next best thing.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?