BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kay M.
This stuff WORKs. I do caution if you aren't looking for a serious plump, or you have sensitive lips do not use this is intense! But it works wonders! This stuff doesn't mess around, tingling the lips and keeping the results all day!
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
This is my all time favorite lip plumper! Ive tried about five others, and there is NO comparison in my eyes. This doesn't leave behind a sticky, annoying residue, doesn't dry me out and I can see its effects within only a few minutes! This is one that makes your lips kinda tingle, but its not horrible. I reccomend this to everyone!
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
Best lip plumper I've tried! I don't mind the tingling sensation. I actually enjoy it! It smells good and I like that I can put it over any lipstick or just use it on its own. I will definitely buy another one when I run out of mine!
Amabelle P.
Some people find this lip plumper to be pretty intense, but that's what I love about it! It tingles enough to make your lips actually plump up in size so you can poutier, sexier lips. They also come in colored glosses which is a plus
Qiana S.
Staten Island, NY
This product has been raved about all over YouTube and I didn't believe the hype until I decided to purchase it and see for myself. The tingling sensation might be a bit much for some people, but you get used to it if you're using this product on a regular basis like myself.
amaya a.
This is an amazing product. It works so well and leaves a nice glossy look. Makes he lips plump and really big. It stings but all plumbers tend to do that. I love the after affect it has. Many people compliment me when i wear this product. Ten out of Ten would recommend
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
I am so obsessed with this!!! I never like lip plumpers Bc they're usually useless but this is awesome. It's a strong tingle at first like you want to wipe it off but hold out, when it gets ready it's so moisturizing and plumps for real
Emily C.
Belmont, MI
I love lip injection from too faced!! A bit costly, but totally worth it in my opinion. You feel it working the second you put it on, you immediately feel the tingle and know its working. I love products that I can feel the results along with seeing them. If your looking for the perfect pout for your night out, this is your tool!!
Sarah B.
Manitowoc, WI
I'm not a regular lip plumper user. That being said my lips hurt so much I had to take this off after five minutes. Yes it does work for it's intended use of plumping your lips. But mostly due to irritation. I wouldn't use this again.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I received this in my Ipsy bag and I'm in love! You can feel it tingling on your lips as it goes to work. My lips looked supple and moisturized. If you're expecting plump voluptuous lips, this is not for you.

Delicious scent and taste!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?