BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah L.
Fall River, MA
I love this plumper ...and its beautiful on its own ..the only thing I hate about it is that's its a gloss so I can't wear my mattes over it at all ..I got it from sephora for 27$ and it lasts a hour or 2 ..if your looking for a gloss deff worth it ...I want to find a plumper I can put under a matte lipstain thou ..any suggestions
Samantha M.
universal city, texas
I really like this product, I got it from Etsy and it's the first time I've ever used it I've always wanted to try it, I like the way it makes my lips kind of tingle in the beginning and it actually does make my lips appear a tad bit fuller it's nothing drastic but you can feel it working. super cute lip gloss. I would reccomend it to a friend.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
It burns and tingles. But it is the most effective lip plumper I have ever used so far. it gives my lips a rosy flush and although beautiful, often it's difficult to put lipstick over. Overall, a great product and worth it just as a gloss!
Kayla E.
HAPPY VALLEY, OR
The tingle from this lip plumper is so pleasant! It really feels amazing! While the actual plumping effects were minimal, it did make a difference overall. It comes in really cute packaging and lasts almost all day with minimal reapplication. If you're looking for something fun to add to your makeup routine I definitely recommend it!
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
This is an intense effect on my thin lips. It has a mild taste to it. Works pretty fast. It meets my expectations of what a lip plumper should be. I have very fine lips. The only thing with this stuff it causes my lips to turn redish pink.
Hailey P.
I got his product in my ipsy bad last month. I was excited to try it bc I loved the original product. This stuff is amazing. It tingles just enough to give you the effect you're looking for. You do have to re apply but definitely worth it!
Cris M.
Nesbit, MS
So far this has worked really well. I like the tingling and scent without it burning my lips. Easy to use applicator and it last for several hours.. the price is not too high but definitely worth the money. I have repurchased this 5 times.
Tiff L.
Pelham , NH
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP PRODUCT! I do not leave the house without my Too Faced lip plumper!! It gives my lips that extra juicy look that every girl wants nowadays (thanks Kylie Jenner!) I buy this product at sephora and I am very pleased with this! I've probably purchased this lip plumper six times since I discovered it! I definitely recommend giving it a try if you can handle a little tingle!
Rima D.
Farmington, MI
Is great because it really works as an injection. It make your lips look bigger but it really itches to get there, the price is not high and doesn't last long. Is not my best product from too faced but if you are looking to have bigger lips for a short time this is your product!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I don't use this as an every day lip gloss but I do use this when I go out at night. I am not a big fan of lip stick, but this gives my lips a natural dark pink flush, a tingle so that I know it's working, and a definite plump. I always have it in my clutch!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?