BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yudelis s.
Homestead, FL
Love this product , gives me the plumpness and fullness I need without a burning sensation. A bit pricey but worth it! No need for lip injections and it last a couple of hours. Would definitely recommend !
Alexandra K.
I don't like the smell it smells like cinnamon. It irritated my lips a lot with little plumping effect. I liked to mix it with a lipstick first then put it on top for a lighter effect and pretty color pop.
Darcy P.
Springville
I don’t particularly feel like this gloss plumps my lips very much. I don’t think the small effect it does have lasts very long. It is easy to use and easy to apply. I got it in an Ipsy bag and I would never purchase the full sized product.
Maria V.
Frankfort, IN
I could immediately feel it start working as soon as I put it on my lips. You can definitely tell it plumps your lips and I’ve been using this for about 8 months now. Would recommend, but don’t get it outside your lips or it will burn a bit.
Story H.
Hyattsville, MD
This product does burn my lips quite a bit, and also makes them turn red. I actually quite like that though, because it gives them a nice tint even though it is clear. The burning lasts for about 30 minutes. Overall it does what bnb it says!
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
I like the result, my lips do look plumbe. However, the first few days it hurts a lot and my lips got irritated. It has this taste of cinammon and something else, not very tasty. After the first weeks of using it, it just fwels tingly. Also, dont forget to take it off before applying your lipstick, its ruins it because its super sticky ans kind a gross texture. But again, i like how my lips looked.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely adore this product. It is actually super hydrating and really does make lips look more plump and gives a nice pink color. I definitely noticed this product working over time as well, which I really liked.
Katty A.
I liked the product but the stinging sensation was a little stronger than other products that I’ve used and liked better. Overall it did make my lips bigger but the sensation was a little to strong.
Hannah J.
Morganton
You have to like the feeling of lip plumpers to enjoy this. It’s burns like a mother! But I noticed a difference with my lips. I would definitely recommend and would probably buy again when I run out of this.
Destiney V.
Dayton
This product definitely fulfills the “lip injection” claim they’re selling. Once I put it on I felt the tingle and my lips plumped up. I will say though, I experienced redness around the outside of my lips. Perfect gloss for an extra perk.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?