BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a great lip plumper it has the tingly feeling that some people down like but I love that! I don't usually wear gloss so I usually put this on before I do the rest of my makeup then I apply my lipstick over this. It does help to plump your lips a little and makes them look fuller.
Cecil B.
Oklahoma City
I bought the trial size version of this at sephora, and I love everything about it. I do think it is more of a bargain to get the full size, though. It's not only a plumping gloss, I've noticed a difference in the fine lines on my lips over time. My lips also feel much smoother. I love the gloss itself too, it feels hydrating and non sticky.
Kitty C.
This product, I feel, has actually permanently enlarged my lips. I have only used it a few times and already had people saying they didn't remember me having such full lips. It can definitely burn a little if your lips are too exfoliated and I personally never use it as a gloss but I recommend, if you're going to buy this or the other version, that you go for this one.
Sierra B.
Avon
I honestly didn’t notice a difference when I used this. My lips burned and tingled for 5 minutes right after application and that’s all I noticed. It was a little disappointing. I have very thin lips and was hoping to plump them up a little. I wouldn’t buy again. The only reason I give it 3 stars is because it was very moisturizing on my lips.
Lizz T.
Winter Garden, FL
Overall I really liked this product. It stings a little bit when you first put it on, but nothing too serious. I feel like it plumped up my lips and it lasted longer than I expected. However, the gloss is a little sticky for me. I personally prefer more of a colored lipstick instead of gloss, but this was a good product. Be sure to keep the gloss on your lips though otherwise it will turn your skin red.
Tamara M.
I don't want to do get injections on my lips so this product was just what I was looking for. I purchased mine online at TooFaced.com & it comes in nice packaging. I recommend this to whoever doesn't want to do injections and goes to the next best thing.
Angela Marie G.
New Castle, DE
I love this product! It works during aproximately 2-3 hours and your pouts are bigger but you feel at first a weird feel in your lips... a kind of heat. Perfect for pics and special ocassions, the effect is really cool, but nothing long term
Erika C.
Fontana, CA
I liked this product. I was a bit nervous to try it out because some of the reviews I had read said the tingling sensation was unpleasant. However, the tingling sensation was definitely not bad. It was really bearable. I get what I want from this product. It works but it definitely won't last you the whole day. It only lasts for an hour or two. That is why it gets 4 stars. It is really good though.
Natalie W.
I use this as I apply my makeup, that way when I get to my lips they are plumped. I am almost done my tube and it does a decent job, it stings very bad though like a burning sensation. I think if you have the money to splurge it's worth it.
Stephanie B.
Los Gatos, CA
I tested this product in Sephora and became immediately hooked when my friend asked me how I suddenly got lips like Kylie Jenner! This product plumps lips and enhances natural lip color. I also enjoy its cool, tingly sensation. It is a pretty powerful product so be careful to not apply or rub anywhere but lips, for it will most likely irritate/ redden the skin.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?