BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Great product overall, gets the job done nicely. It burns slightly but not as much as you'd think. It truly does make your lips perfectly pouty and kissable!! I bought this one from two faces's website and everything went smoothly, highly recommended!
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I am currently using this product right now and my lips are indeed getting bigger. I have very small lips and my mom wont let me get lip injections so i thought i would try this out. It doesn't dramatically change your lips like lip injections but it does work and you will notice a diference. It tingles and burns a little but its worth it.
Kim A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It plumps lips for sure. However it burns/stings!! Then again all lip plumpers so it’s not that big of a deal. Jus takes some getting used to. Pretty hurts-Beyonce
Kori G.
The only lip plumper I've used where I could physically see and feel a difference. Definitely not for the faint of heart because it BURNS, but beauty is pain sometimes. I apply it while I'm doing the rest of my makeup to prep my lips for lipstick.
Alisha M.
It does have a strong tingling sensation I wouldn't so much call it burning but I know some people can't stand it on their lips because they say it hurts, for me it works, the tube lasts forever because you only need a little bit to get results.
#1 D.
This lip plumper works wonders for my thin lips. I started using this plumper on the summer of 2016 and just in the first month of using it I saw some lasting effects. The immediate effects are amazing too. My lips have never looked better. It does sting quite a bit though.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Emma T.
Somers, CT
This lip plumper is incredible! It really does work and keeps my lips plumped all night! A warning it does give your lips a tingley feeling that can be very weird at first, you do grow used to it the more you use it. I do recommend picking this up if you are looking to get fuller looking lips for short periods of time. I purchased mine from sephora.
Katelyn T.
Los Angeles, CA
This little thing is a life changer it's pretty pricey but oh it works great it's really intense like pain wise not too inbareable but it's kind of painful it might have allergies because I think they use natural things to plump rather than chemicals but other than that works like a charm
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Because I love this brand i won't give it one star but I did not enjoy this product nor did I see any results. The tingling I expected so I'm not complaining about that but I did not see any results. I wouldn't recommend this particular plumper.
Elizabeth Z.
This plumper felt amazing on my lips and smells so delicious! I haven't very thing lips and this made me look like my lips were some what normal. I had a 40% off coupon when I bought it but I will def be buying again without a coupon . I do recommend this product !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?