BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
It worked for a few minutes but wasn't much more useful than that. It provided a stinging feeling that lasted approximately 3 minutes and died down after said amount of time, unfortunately proving that this product doesn't really work that well.
Emma T.
Somers, CT
This lip plumper is incredible! It really does work and keeps my lips plumped all night! A warning it does give your lips a tingley feeling that can be very weird at first, you do grow used to it the more you use it. I do recommend picking this up if you are looking to get fuller looking lips for short periods of time. I purchased mine from sephora.
Angela J.
Phoenix
Ive only used this product once in a while because my sister has one and to me it worked amazingly but to her nothing really happened to her lips and I thought that was pretty weird but it made my lips 3x bigger and so full and amazing but one thing I didn't really like was the smell it was weird but it didn't bother me that much when it was on
Jordan A.
Mckinney, TX
OMG BEST THING EVER! it works so well for a great price. i honestly love this brand to death, i love everything also their makeup pallettes. such a great brand and company, you an shop at ulta or sephora. i love this so much. i highly reccommened
#1 D.
This lip plumper works wonders for my thin lips. I started using this plumper on the summer of 2016 and just in the first month of using it I saw some lasting effects. The immediate effects are amazing too. My lips have never looked better. It does sting quite a bit though.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alisha M.
It does have a strong tingling sensation I wouldn't so much call it burning but I know some people can't stand it on their lips because they say it hurts, for me it works, the tube lasts forever because you only need a little bit to get results.
Tiffany M.
Daytona Beach, FL
I loved this lip injections extreme by too faced I loved how it made my lips feel and look and also looked awesome with lipstick on would recommend it to everyone
Kori G.
The only lip plumper I've used where I could physically see and feel a difference. Definitely not for the faint of heart because it BURNS, but beauty is pain sometimes. I apply it while I'm doing the rest of my makeup to prep my lips for lipstick.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I am currently using this product right now and my lips are indeed getting bigger. I have very small lips and my mom wont let me get lip injections so i thought i would try this out. It doesn't dramatically change your lips like lip injections but it does work and you will notice a diference. It tingles and burns a little but its worth it.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
This stuff is a little painful.. but worth it! Very cinnamon peppery flavored and takes some getting used to. My lips are plump after using this without feeling irritated. I use this often over lipsticks - really pairs together to make a great look!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?