BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Suzzette D.
Saginaw, MI
Really helps plump your lips! With that interesting and fun tingly, burning sensation. It is very easy to apply and I would definitely purchase this again. Packaging is alright, nothing super fancy but decent. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shannon S.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing! It does sting for a minute when you first put it on, and I wouldn't recommend kissing anyone for about 20 minutes until it sets because of that - but this gloss is a must have in any girl's beauty arsenal. I love wearing it alone with just a bit of mascara when I don't want to wear Make-up, and it makes my lips much fuller and brighter, and the mascara just adds a pop to the eye. Easy Peary!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Great product overall, gets the job done nicely. It burns slightly but not as much as you'd think. It truly does make your lips perfectly pouty and kissable!! I bought this one from two faces's website and everything went smoothly, highly recommended!
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
I love love loveeeeee Too Faced lip injection Extreme! I apply a coat after priming my face, so as to give it time to dry before putting on my matte liquid lipsticks! I have been recommending Lip Injection Extreme to everyoneeee! It's amazing. It's definitely helped my thin lips be more noticeable and fuller! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Makenzie A.
I started using this at the beginning of this year. Can be used before or after applying lip liner/stick. The bottle is very chic and pretty. Has an okay smell, and does tingle, some days more than others. Has a minimal plumping affect but just enough to notice it. It doesn't last long tho so definitely would have to keep reapplying throughout the day
Marisol R.
Stevinson, CA
Did not regret purchasing this !! I have probably bought 5 of these in the past 7 months the first one i have got was from my mom and i automatically became IN LOVE
Rachel C.
I am pretty on the fence with this product. On one hand it really works and plumps your lips with only little bit of stinging. On the other hand it always gives me a giant red scar like line that concealer and foundation can't cover no matter how far advsynced I apply it. If I space out the uses with minimal product and moisturized lips then it works.
Leah N.
Orlando , FL
This hurts soo much you have no idea the pain would've been more tolerable if it made a difference I kept The lip injection product on for a good 10 minutes and did not see one ounce of change on my lips is definitely overpriced and I wouldn't buy it
Brandon M.
I use this all the time but in the full size and I can actually see a big change in my lips. It says to leave on for 5-10 minutes & I usally do 10 for a better result. I totally recommend if you don't wanna needles in your lips lol. Goodluck anyone!!
Rhiannon V.
Lannon, WI
I love this product. I am not a fan of lip gloss, so I typically apply this after I've done my foundation and let it sit on my lips while I finish my makeup and put a matte lip over it, but it has amazing long lasting results. My lips look fuller without being too dramatic and it doesn't irritate or dry them out as much as some other plumping products.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?