BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gabrielle A.
This is nice, has a slight tingling sensation but smells amazing. My lips don't need too much plumping but it's great when I use it. I received at as a set from a purchase I made on HSN, a great buy. I would definitely purchase again and recommend it to those who want just a little boost in the lips.
Marlene D.
Long beach , CA
This product is AMAZING! Is not like your ordinary " Lip Plumpers " , What i mean by that is that this one right here is UNIQUE, It doesn't leave your lips burning for hours or leaves them RED. I mean yes they get a little red because is swelling up just a bit, But it goes away in 2 mins and it leaves your lips plump ALL DAY! Amazing right, Yeah i know!
Isabella M.
Washington, DC
I love Too Faced so it was kind of sad that I expected a lot from this product and it didn't deliver. It did work after a few minutes of uncomfortable tingling (like more than the norm) and the formula was very glossy and sticky which I wasn't a fan of.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This product is serious business. It really works. It makes your lips super plump. It does make your lips tingle and hurt a bit in the beginning but then you have super plump lips. Totally worth the money and the best plumper I've tried. I swear by it.
Fatima A.
It's not painful. Just uncomfortable. Your lips tingle for a couple minutes. I does plump your lips up. I like to put it on before I start my makeup. When it's time to do my lips I wipe it off. If makes my lips smooth making applying lip products easy.
Maddy T.
Minot
In the beginning I thought that it made my lips look larger. But now I'm of sure?? I've been trying it recently and it doesn't seem to be working well. It doesn't plump my lips, just leaves them sticky and glossy. Another problem I faced is, no matter how hard I tried to only applied it to my lips, the skin above my lips was always slightly red and irritated.
Stefanee J.
Seward, PA
Pretty average for a lip plumper. Not sticky or messy at all. Takes just a few seconds to activate and does get pretty "tingly" to the point it almost burned. I found some plumping pretty quickly but it was mostly uncomfortable for the fast fading results.
Rachel P.
Elliott, IA
I LOVE this product!! it definitely makes my lips look more plump and more full! The tingling or burning sensation only lasts for a few seconds and then it turns to almost a numbing sensation. This product also makes my lips extremely soft and moisturized.
Liz M.
Amityville, NY
First off I'm obsessed with all Too Faced products ! I'm giving it 4 stars only because my lips were really tingaling which I know that's what a lip plumper does but I felt like they were on fire for a min lol but after that my lips looked good all day !
Ardeceley H.
I have naturally full lips and this gives them a nice boost as well as a gorgeous pink that is the most flattering for my skin. It tingles for about 6-7 minutes and I would say the plumping lasts for probably an hour or two. THIS IS NOT A MIRACLE PRODUCT. THIS WON'T REPLACE ACTUAL LIP INJECTIONS!!! It is an amazing alternative for those who just want subtle results without paying the price for actual injections.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?