BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
This lip gloss is pretty good , not sure if I would buy it again. The lip gloss hurt alittle , it kinda was stinging . I think the buxom lip gloss is better for the money.
Melissa M.
Oneida, NY
It can be a little scary trying lip plumpers for the first time. It does slightly burn it goes away in just a minute. Too Face probably makes the best one I have ever tried. It gives you that glossy, plump lip look that is perfect to pair with a smoky eye or every day look.
Missy H.
Elkridge, MD
This is my favorite plumper. I am a repeat customer. This is worth the price in my opinion. It does have a tingle factor, but I like that I can feel it working. I would advise to only apply it to the lip because you can see a reddening of the skin if you apply it outside the lip. I use it all day long for an extra oomph
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
This lip plumber has been one of my favorites. I'm always so excited to try all kinds of limp plumbers but I normally end up getting let down. However, too faced lip injection extreme is really good and it actually plumb my lips more than any lip plumber I've ever tried :)
Eli C.
If you want plumper but still natural looking lips this will definitely do the trick. I apply it right after I put on foundation to let it do its magic before I apply my lipstick when I've completed my makeup. The first couple of uses sting a little but after a few uses the tingling sensation goes away. After a while my lips started looking plumper without the use of Lip Injection Extremely Gloss and I didn't have to use it all of the time.
Anaeliza M.
Overall its a nice gloss. Personally I found it made the outline of my lips really red but didn't do a great deal of plumping. However I could see a small difference, the stinging sensation is definitely bareable and not that bad at all!

Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
This Lip plumper was like getting lip injections without the pain. I was expecting it to be kind of tingly and it was. The packaging was very nice and neat like all of Too Faced packaging for their products. I would definitely recommend this to others its simply wonderful!
Kaitlyn E.
Destin, FL
Let me first just start off by saying I have extremely thin lips. I never liked wearing lipstick because I felt it really exemplified their thinness. I bought this just to try, and now I use it everyday. I absolutely love this product and I definitely recommend to others
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
This lip plumper is intense. It burned my lips for at least 10-15 minutes. It did make them look more plump though, and it was a very noticeable difference. It does work extremely well, but it was just a little too intense for me. I did not like the extreme burning sensation at all.
Alexa G.
Brownsville, TX
It works! This too faced lip plumper gives you the perfect plump lips. After applying the gloss you'll start feeling a tingling sensation for a few minutes and that's when your lips start getting plump. You can either leave the gloss or remove it and put on any other lipgloss or lip stain. It creates the perfect lips!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?