BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I wasn't to impressed with this. It was very glossy and stung quite a bit but I didn't really notice to much of a difference in my lips compared to other products. I don't think it's worth the $28. I know products that burn less and give more of a plumped look...
Cassandra I.
Orlando, FL
The stinging or tingling sensation is extreme with this lip plumper! I got it as a sample size in a beauty subscription box and it doesn't disappoint! The results are instantaneous and last for a few hours. I find that my lips are rather dry afterwards, and the effects are not long term -- unlike GrandeLips which has moisturizing and long term effects that I prefer.
rabia j.
You wont't get Kylie's lip but you will have plumped up soft lips perfect for those matte lippies. It retails at $22 dollars which is not too steep for a lip plumper but I wish it would last longer. It made my lips slightly pink and I wish it came in a bigger tube because I can see myself wearing it everyday. Overall, its a great product and I highly recommend it.
Tessa H.
Milpitas, CA
I didn't like this at all. While it did plump my lips a bit, it burned terribly! I tried it twice and couldn't get over how badly it stung. I will never try this again.
Azucena A.
These lip plumpers are amazing! They are easy to apply and use. They are very nice well packaged, I've bought this twice already, at Sephora. They are a little on the pricey side they do plump your lips but it's not like a very dramatic thing. Though it will not disappoint you a little plump is something!
Jade N.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is my favourite lip plumper. It’s a bit pricy but it’s sooo worth it, it smells minty and it gives my lips so much fullness. My friends who have tried it say it hurts their lips because it’s so stimulating but I haven’t found that to be an issue myself. I definitely recommend this to someone who wants some volume but doesn’t want to get actual fillers.
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
Love this product to apply over a lipstick to help plump my lips. It doesn't last all day so you do have to reapply but its still so amazing! When first applied it has a little bit of a sting but it doesn't hurt! So love this lip plumer and definitely recommend
Amanda J.
Independence , MO
Love this! Works so fast and the results last a long time in me. I do have to be careful when applying that I don't go out of my lip lines otherwise I get a bit red around my lips. I've bought this at least half a dozen times and I will continue to purchase!
Jessica B.
Hagerstown , MD
I already have naturally big lips but I want to add a little more juiciness especially when I wear a bold
Lip. This was the first product I’ve tried as a lip plumper and the only I can say is still my favorite. I definitely recommend this product for those who want a quick fix of plumping, product that smells good, last a why and now that comes in different shades.
Katie R.
Van Buren, AR
Wear this almost everyday. Makes your lips so voluptuous and adds a nice gloss. If you can't handle a pretty intense sting I would go with the Too Faced Lip Injection
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?