BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Melissa M.
Oneida, NY
It can be a little scary trying lip plumpers for the first time. It does slightly burn it goes away in just a minute. Too Face probably makes the best one I have ever tried. It gives you that glossy, plump lip look that is perfect to pair with a smoky eye or every day look.
Rosemarie R.
I was so excited to try the lip injection extreme by too faced! I used the entire bottle and had pretty great results while using! For the price of $20ish, it was not bad. However, if you have very sensitive lips you may have a difficult time wearing this because it does burn/sting while wearing it. I didn't mind the sensation, but others may want to look elsewhere if they want a no-sting lip plumper.
Ruby P.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is the first lip injection product that i have tried that actually plums my lips. It is very easy to use there is a very mild amount of burning but i enjoy and i love it. I like how it does not dry my lips it gives them a lot of moisture. I will keep purchasing it again.
Payton J.
Byron, GA
This product is not worth the cost in my opinion, there aren't that many shades to choose from and i just didn't notice a huge difference in the size of my lips. Also, i could only stand to leave this on my lips for like an hour at the most, there was a really bad stinging sensation after about 10 minutes of being on my lips!
Elizabeth C.
This is one of my favorite lip plumpers, it does Sting for a good 2 mins but it makes your lips plumped and make your lips look a size bigger and brings out your lip color.
Emili M.
miami, FL
Me encanta porque da Buenos resultados es increíble te hace crecer los labios lo único malo es que arde un poco o mucho que lo hace casi insoportable me lo quito aveces porq no lo aguanto pero aun así me encanta como me deja los labios super grande rápidamente es un solo necesario sería mucho mejor si no fuera tan necesario
Haley T.
This has to be one of my ALL time favorite products from Too Faced Cosmetics! They're absolutely flawless at the things they create! This product is not only easy to apply, but you can definitely tell the difference from before and after using the product! This is a MUST have!!
Claire B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this lip plumper! It is fast acting, effective, and only had a slight tingle/burn when working. This is my go to. Although it is a little pricey, the bottle lasts for a long time. This makes my average sized lips look great using this alone, or with a lipstick over it.
Caley H.
Silverton, OR
This stuff really works but be careful not to use too much of it for too long or you will end up with cracked dry lips that are haaaard to repair. It stings but I actually kind of enjoy it. Unlike some other lip plumpers it's not minty just sting-y. I would recommend this though as it does plump and create a pretty glossy look
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the concept of this product a lot and I notice a slight difference to my lip size but not to the extreme extent that its name suggests. A warning for those who are not great with pain this lip product burns like a mother. I'm great with pain so it wasn't that bad for me.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?